Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hospital food.

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:33 AM
  • 71 Replies
Ugh...it is way too expensive to be so crappy! I hate hemorrhaging money we don't have on shitty food. Do you think they try to make us suffer even more? Haha..

I have heard there actually are unicorns out there that have decent food. Have you ever seen a hospital with good food?
by on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
darcibeisheim
by Gold Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:38 AM
Our local hospital has pretty good food. It's not really high priced either. They open the cafeteria to the public.
AnnieGoolaheey
by Mrs. Annie Proffitt on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:39 AM

Two words for you; Salad bar. LOL. I work at a hospital and while the food is okay, it's way too expensive for what you get.

LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:42 AM
1 mom liked this
I try to do that, but there is never any variety! It's always the same thing. Over and over, haha...

Quoting AnnieGoolaheey:

Two words for you; Salad bar. LOL. I work at a hospital and while the food is okay, it's way too expensive for what you get.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:42 AM
The hospital I had my boys at actually had good food. It’s pretty cheap too. Whenever we go for their check ups I take them to get pancakes there because they love them so much.
LucyMom08
by BS Intolerant on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:43 AM
Ours is like school food 😭 I'm pretty sure they use the same company!

Quoting Anonymous 1: The hospital I had my boys at actually had good food. It’s pretty cheap too. Whenever we go for their check ups I take them to get pancakes there because they love them so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:44 AM
Ask the nurses for resources to help you. And I've never had good hospital food but we use military hospital so its to be expected😂 hope your little one is soing better. Hugs and prayers!
zeenah
by Zarah on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:44 AM
Where I had my kids had good food. I still just wanted burger though lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:46 AM
When my son was at our children's hospital the food actually wasn't too bad. He hated it though because he was only allowed to have liquids most of the time we were there.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:46 AM
That sucks. They make you pay for your food while staying with your DD?

Quoting LucyMom08: Ours is like school food 😭 I'm pretty sure they use the same company!

Quoting Anonymous 1: The hospital I had my boys at actually had good food. It’s pretty cheap too. Whenever we go for their check ups I take them to get pancakes there because they love them so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 7:47 AM
The local hospital has a restaurant right in the lobby. It's actually very good. People have been known to go eat there even when they have no need to be at the hospital. I would never lol but people do it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)