Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you really think it's right for a man's life to immediately be ruined over accusations alone?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 165 Replies
5 moms liked this

When there's been no investigation, trial, or anything and they're immedately fired and/or ruined and their lives are shattered.

Should innocent until proven guilty not apply to everything? Shouldn't the case be examined before people show up with torches and pitchforks?

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:32 PM
2 moms liked this
It depends. I don't want you working around my kids if there has even been an accusation. I'm not going to risk it being proven.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:33 PM
7 moms liked this
When everyone is a hero for making accusations...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:35 PM
2 moms liked this
I agree. It's shameful the way many are behaving over this.
HoneyedMacabre
by Silver Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:36 PM
8 moms liked this

No, I don't.  But right now we are in an environment where accusers never lie, or embelish, they are to be believed 100% from jump.

Its going to come back and bite real victims in the ass, unfortunately, because sooner or later there will be false accusations and then no one will be believed.

If we waited for evidence instead of the media sensationalizing everything it wouldn't be such a problem.  But thats not the world we live in.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:38 PM
3 moms liked this
I agree. It's a witch hunt.
81Crystal
by Emerald Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:38 PM
5 moms liked this
It's frightening how many people have decided the guilt of these men without hearing their side.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

No, it's not right at all. I can't wait for this stupid trend to end. There's no end in sight now that these people get tons or attention and probably money. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:42 PM
That is not happening, so no, I'm not concerned about it.
flowerfunleah
by Leah on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:43 PM

It's sad that this happens to people who are innocent and didn't actually do anything. But this sort of thing has been coming for a long time, like a LONG time, and no one says revolution was made without casualties, the innocent men are the casualties.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 2:43 PM
For me, when it comes to sexual assault, especially against children, the person is a suspect until proven innocent. I won't go out of my way to ruin their life, but I certainly won't put myself or my children in a position where they can ruin ours.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)