Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I smell like I’m on my period

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
I’m 20 weeks pregnant. A few days ago my guy and I had sex and ever since then I’ve had a little smell. Maybe it’s nothing but I’m a little worried and my mind is .0000000000000001 seconds away from murder.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 12, 2017 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
engagedandproud
by Diamond Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 3:29 PM
Did he cum in you? That can throw your vagina smell balance off
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 12, 2017 at 3:32 PM
Yes he did. Maybe that’s why

Quoting engagedandproud: Did he cum in you? That can throw your vagina smell balance off
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this
I won't let mine cum in me. It throws off my ph and I am super sensitive. Next time try a condom or pullout and you avoid the smell.

As for now, just use a pH balanced wash externally and eat some yogurt (no sugar). It will pass on its own most likely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 3:38 PM
Never ?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I won't let mine cum in me. It throws off my ph and I am super sensitive. Next time try a condom or pullout and you avoid the smell.

As for now, just use a pH balanced wash externally and eat some yogurt (no sugar). It will pass on its own most likely.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 11:51 PM
It's a rare occasion that I always regret.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Never ?

Quoting Anonymous 2: I won't let mine cum in me. It throws off my ph and I am super sensitive. Next time try a condom or pullout and you avoid the smell.

happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 11:52 PM
I thought I smelled bad the whole time I was pregnant with my 3rd. DH always told me I smelled good.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 12, 2017 at 11:53 PM
my first fiancé has to always use condoms or we had sex in the shower. My doctor basically said I was allergic to his Cum.

Southern_Song
by Jo on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:39 AM
Never understood this. I don't get a smell on my period. Nor do I get "pms". No symptoms. Just a light period. Must be some hormonal imbalance if people stink on their periods. Being honest is all... My friends and I have discussed this... None of us have that issue.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:47 AM
When I was pregnant with my twins, I smelled horrible. I washed all the time but within a few hours I would smell.
I think my bladder was leaking a bit because of the pressure. Wipes and panty liners helped some but it was probably a mix of hormones and pee.
Try not to stress about it, nobody can smell it except you. Carry wipes with you and just be sure to wash and rinse a little extra.
Duchess57
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:48 AM
1 mom liked this
🤔 you would be the minority not the majority. I know more women with horrible periods & PMDD than those who have “light” periods.

Quoting Southern_Song: Never understood this. I don't get a smell on my period. Nor do I get "pms". No symptoms. Just a light period. Must be some hormonal imbalance if people stink on their periods. Being honest is all... My friends and I have discussed this... None of us have that issue.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)