Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I punched him in the face.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
1 mom liked this

I'm not really proud of it but that's what happened. 

So I have a crazy guy that lives on my street. I have to pass his house anytime I want to leave the neighborhood. once a week he's outside washing his truck or just standing out there yelling racial things at people. my bf told me to record him if he starts yelling at me again. so that's what I did, I put my ds on the other side of me and pretended to be on my phone as we walked by but I was really recording what he said. I guess me completely ignoring him instead of just not looking at him pissed him off because he came stomping down his driveway right at me and my fight or flight reflex kicked in and well...you can guess which one won...I kept walking after and took my ds to school. when I came back, the cops weren't happy but after explaining that I was getting my ds out of the situation and showed them the video of the man insulting my"dalmatian child" and then coming right at me they understood. the guy got arrested for harassment and the cops will sit outside of the house in case his family decides to try anything.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LilysMama719
by Emmy on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:25 AM
You've already made this troll post.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:26 AM

uh....yeah, i've posted about him throwing racial slurs before...

Quoting LilysMama719: You've already made this troll post.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:26 AM
Trashy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:27 AM

yes, he is.

Quoting KendallsMommee: Trashy.

TurtleMami
by Gold Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:27 AM
Soes anyone know that song with 1000 couches?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:31 AM

Quoting TurtleMami: Soes anyone know that song with 1000 couches?

Interpol - PDA [Official Video]

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:48 AM
bump
JRP14
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:50 AM
Sureeeeee you did.
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 1:09 AM

So - you have a guy that admittedly is nuts.  Yells racial slurs.  Yet, you walk right by him - instead of crossing the street, etc.

Have you ever called the police before?

I mean - I lived in an area once where there was a guy that would yell racial slurs (it had been a predominantly black area, and whites were moving in) about the "honkies taking over his neighborhood."  Sometimes he would pace around on his porch with a rifle (yeah, it was in the 70's in Oakland CA).  Those were the times we (lots of neighbors) called the cops.  They would take him and release him.  Eventually, he was put in a psychiatric hospital - lost his house, etc.

But really, wasn't ignoring him the better plan?

JRP14
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 1:11 AM
I agree. Also, I find it funny that the one day her SO suggested that she record the video, is the one day he acts like an ass to the point where she felt she had to punch him.

Quoting Not_A_Native:

So - you have a guy that admittedly is nuts.  Yells racial slurs.  Yet, you walk right by him - instead of crossing the street, etc.

Have you ever called the police before?

I mean - I lived in an area once where there was a guy that would yell racial slurs (it had been a predominantly black area, and whites were moving in) about the "honkies taking over his neighborhood."  Sometimes he would pace around on his porch with a rifle (yeah, it was in the 70's in Oakland CA).  Those were the times we (lots of neighbors) called the cops.  They would take him and release him.  Eventually, he was put in a psychiatric hospital - lost his house, etc.

But really, wasn't ignoring him the better plan?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)