Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

F Walmart

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
They gave our layaway to my dh's ex wife.

She didnt have the recepit of course but they still gave it to her.

Why do you ask.....we have the same name. I am so pissed.

The manager apologized and gave us a full refund and let us get new items.

The cashier couldnt find our lawawat in the computer. She was confused. She asked the other lady to try. The other lady said the lawaway was picked up yesterday. She said she remembered the 3 bikes.

Idiots I tell you fuckin idiots.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2017 at 5:40 AM
Replies (91-98):
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:34 PM

Not Walmarts fault they ask you to put an alternative name for pick up on the layaway.  So if your name was on there all someone needs to do is show ID if you have the same name.  Walmart didn't fuck up the ex did and Walmart can press charges for theft.  

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Dec. 13, 2017 at 12:35 PM
Walmart should file theft charges.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 35 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 1:32 PM
They don’t offer extensions. Layaway is ONLY for Christmas. Stop trolling!

Quoting Anonymous 1: No I aaked for an extenion.

Quoting Anonymous 27:

Mobile Photo

You tried to pick up your layaway yesterday? You missed the deadline.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 1:51 PM

Have the store manager call her and tell her that they forgot to give her a layaway item and could she please come back into the store and get it. When she comes in the manager should check the id/address/phone number and then she should be charge with theft and identity fraud especially identity fraud if she does have an id with your name and address.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yes I did. They saod that the cashier checked Id and it matched. The stupid ass cashier insisted even the address matched. She said even the phone number matched. Wtf
Quoting Anonymous 3: Yes but this is a way to help stop it and hold the store responsible. Have you talked to the manager?
Quoting Southern_Song: BM is guilty of theft and identity fraud.
Quoting Anonymous 3: Call 1-800 -walmart. Report them. They didn't fall protocol. They can get in big trouble.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 1:56 PM
I’ve heard of this. My ex mil married a guy who had the exact same name as her first (except last name). So if a female and changed her name and the ex didn’t change her name since divorce then yes they’d have same name.

Quoting blessed107: And they have the exact first,middle and last name. Gtfo

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

How did she know you guys had a layaway at the Walmart? And I assume she paid for the balance left on it? And no receipt and they gave it to her?  Right.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:26 PM
This is why this why receipt is required at my store.

Quoting Anonymous 34:

Yes, but they share the same first and last name. She checked her ID. I mean you expect the Walmart cashier to interrogate her? WTF? The store made them whole. Take it up with mom who did it.

Quoting Anonymous 3: The lady stole and the cashier let her. Yes fire them.

Quoting Anonymous 8: Wouldn't the police be able to handle it.....but by all means, make someone lose their job before Christmas because you had to dust off your pitchfork 🤷🏼‍♀️

Quoting Anonymous 3: It's fraud and no matter what the store did they will want to hear.
Quoting Anonymous 8: They already rectified the situation. Why do they have to cal 1800 Walmart?
Quoting Anonymous 3: Call 1-800 -walmart. Report them. They didn't fall protocol. They can get in big trouble.

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:28 PM

Image result for blank stare gif

Anonymous
by Anonymous 38 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:34 PM

Are you pregnant? You missed a period.

Quoting Anonymous 4: And you also need to learn to to spell
Quoting Southern_Song: She has every right to bitch about someone commiting theft and identity fraud (as they have the same name) ... Clearly layawat is a typo... T and y are next to each other and she simply forgot the i in receipt. You need to weigh tje two issues here typos vs theft
Quoting Anonymous 4: What is a lawawat? And a recepit? Oh lol wait! You mean layaway and receipt. God learn how to spell before you bitch about someone else.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)