Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Kohls online

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I placed an order for 1 item on December 8th about 2pm. The estimated delivery is Dec 14-18th. I'm wondering if I should be worried and call them. The order still has not shipped. I made an order the very next day for a different item and it shipped the following day and according to tracking it should be here today.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:27 AM

No, I wouldn't worry. Lots of times I have ordered something and it literally shipped the day before it was supposed to be here at the latest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:29 AM
Ok. Thank you. Normally I wouldn't be that concerned but at my mom's we draw names for Christmas and I don't want my cousin to end up with out a gift. This was something she said she wanted.

Quoting carterscutie85:

No, I wouldn't worry. Lots of times I have ordered something and it literally shipped the day before it was supposed to be here at the latest.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:34 AM
I placed a pretty large order (15 items) on Black Friday. I got it in 6 different shipments. I placed a second order like the Wednesday after BLack Friday and got it the same day as the last 2 shipments of the large order. Sometimes they’re really on it, sometimes it takes them a bit.
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:34 AM
I’d contact them and see what they say. I had an item lost in the warehouse, they still haven’t found it and it’s been since before Halloween. They did refund me, but I would have preferred they shipped out another one because they didn’t sell what I ordered in store and I was afraid to order again and it never come (it was a pair of shoes my daughter had picked out).

Edit to add: they had it ready for shipment and it was lost sometime before FedEx could pick it up, it wasn’t something that was out of stock or just never pulled for shipping.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:52 AM
This item wasn't out of stock so I find it odd an item I ordered after it has already shipped. I think I will give it until tomorrow and if I don't receive a shipment conformation by tomorrow around noon I will call.

Quoting IncognitoOne: I’d contact them and see what they say. I had an item lost in the warehouse, they still haven’t found it and it’s been since before Halloween. They did refund me, but I would have preferred they shipped out another one because they didn’t sell what I ordered in store and I was afraid to order again and it never come (it was a pair of shoes my daughter had picked out).

Edit to add: they had it ready for shipment and it was lost sometime before FedEx could pick it up, it wasn’t something that was out of stock or just never pulled for shipping.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:29 AM

can't hurt to call

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:38 AM

I work in ecomm. Call. We don't mind.  They pay us to make sure these problems get fixed asap.

Quoting Anonymous 1: This item wasn't out of stock so I find it odd an item I ordered after it has already shipped. I think I will give it until tomorrow and if I don't receive a shipment conformation by tomorrow around noon I will call.
Quoting IncognitoOne: I’d contact them and see what they say. I had an item lost in the warehouse, they still haven’t found it and it’s been since before Halloween. They did refund me, but I would have preferred they shipped out another one because they didn’t sell what I ordered in store and I was afraid to order again and it never come (it was a pair of shoes my daughter had picked out). Edit to add: they had it ready for shipment and it was lost sometime before FedEx could pick it up, it wasn’t something that was out of stock or just never pulled for shipping.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:41 AM
Just call them to make sure. When you place an order online from kohls, the stores gets notified so sometimes you'll receive an item a day or two afterward because tour local store has it in Stock and it's sent from there, sometimes your item is coming from another state.
They have amazing customer service so I'm sure a little call to prompt them a bit wI'll get a little rush on your package.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:42 AM
Things are handled differently depending on a variety of factors. That being said, it never hurts to follow-up. Just don't be rude about it and they should be glad to let you know what's going on.
ShyAnnaMomTo5
by Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:42 AM
I shop online all the time, it'll come. Sometimes my order says still processing and when I look the next day it has updated tracking information with a delivery of sometimes the next business day.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I placed an order for 1 item on December 8th about 2pm. The estimated delivery is Dec 14-18th. I'm wondering if I should be worried and call them. The order still has not shipped. I made an order the very next day for a different item and it shipped the following day and according to tracking it should be here today.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)