Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH and I maybe filing for a divorce :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 131 Replies

I don't want this, I wish we could get back to where we was before. I can't seem to understand him anymore, I want to understand why he is the way he is now. Before we got married he would be a gentleman and now?!? He is pure evil! He would be cruel to me if I don't give him any sex(it has been a good 3 months). 

When we got married, everything kind of changed. Then we had DS and it changed a lot. I told him DS is my #1 priority and if he is taken care of then I will take care of him. He understood this before we even married. Now, we have 2 kids and everything changed between us. I work, take care of the kids, house work, etc and there is no time for DH. My schedule is packed daily, I driving myself nuts trying to get every single thing done in 1 day. 

Then, 2 years ago, DH cheated on me and I seem not to forgive him. I really want to but he seems to go back to that day. Currently, I am in therapy and he wants to try couples. I don't want to work on ourselves together, I want to work on myself first. Am I being selfish?

Today, he got pissed because he wanted sex. I don't want any, I am not interested in sex or any sort of foreplay. I don't want him to bother me when I am doing something. I want him to leave me alone(I felt this way since he cheated). I don't want shit from him. I don't want a divorce, I want him to prove that he could change in so many ways. I want him to go to a therapist and work on himself. I want him to say, "I take blame", not only me. I know my faults but he don't. I have tried so many times to make him understand his faults but he won't. 

I want him to understand me, my wants, needs and so much more. I want him to appreciate what I do and why I do them. Is it so hard for him to just admit that he is wrong, not only me?

We been married for 9 years and we have 2 kids together. I know if we do divorce, he won't see the kid EVER! He already said so himself. I don't want my kids to not have a father in their life.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
djsmommy13
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:16 PM
7 moms liked this
I don't blame him for cheating on you. It seems like you are pushing him away and ignoring him. Just because you have kids doesn't mean you can't give him attention. I have 4 kids and still find time for my husband
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:18 PM
1 mom liked this
I couldn't forgive my ex husband when he cheated on me. Imo it's the ultimate betrayal.
merrysgirls
by Lame on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:20 PM
6 moms liked this
Your husband should be and should have been a higher priority in your life. No wonder he feels neglected. It doesn’t justify him cheating, but it explains it.You could work on yourself in therapy while also doing couples counseling. Either you can forgive him and move on and work on your marriage, or your marriage is over. But you have to decide if you can do this and you have to make him a higher priority. This includes sex by the way.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:21 PM

It is my fault? So I forced his dick in another females nasty ass pussy? No, in fact we was okay up until he cheated. 

Quoting djsmommy13: I don't blame him for cheating on you. It seems like you are pushing him away and ignoring him. Just because you have kids doesn't mean you can't give him attention. I have 4 kids and still find time for my husband

djsmommy13
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:22 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouuldnt want to be with someone like you. Divorce is probably best. You shouldn't ignore your husband all the time. I'm not saying cheating is right, but I don't blame him for doing it

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It is my fault? So I forced his dick in another females nasty ass pussy? No, in fact we was okay up until he cheated. 

Quoting djsmommy13: I don't blame him for cheating on you. It seems like you are pushing him away and ignoring him. Just because you have kids doesn't mean you can't give him attention. I have 4 kids and still find time for my husband

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:23 PM
5 moms liked this

even though he cheated and that makes him scum, i have to say that i'm on his side on this one. you've made it abundantly clear that he was never going to be any kind of priority in your life. why on earth would you expect him to be happy with that??

enjoy being single!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:24 PM

He put me like this, do you think I want to ignore him? It isn't like he is all innocent in this. He needs to take blame as well.

Quoting djsmommy13: I wouuldnt want to be with someone like you. Divorce is probably best. You shouldn't ignore your husband all the time. I'm not saying cheating is right, but I don't blame him for doing it
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM

He knew before we got together that if I have any kids, they would be my 1st proirity.

Quoting mojogirl:

even though he cheated and that makes him scum, i have to say that i'm on his side on this one. you've made it abundantly clear that he was never going to be any kind of priority in your life. why on earth would you expect him to be happy with that??

enjoy being single!

djsmommy13
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM
How old are your kids

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He put me like this, do you think I want to ignore him? It isn't like he is all innocent in this. He needs to take blame as well.

Quoting djsmommy13: I wouuldnt want to be with someone like you. Divorce is probably best. You shouldn't ignore your husband all the time. I'm not saying cheating is right, but I don't blame him for doing it

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM

7 and 8

Quoting djsmommy13: How old are your kids
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)