Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Don’t Ask for Opinions if You Don’t Like the Answers

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 26 Replies
3 moms liked this
Why do people get on here and ask for opinions just to get all pissy when someone gives an opinion that the original poster doesn’t want to hear? This is a large group and not every opinion will be the same. If you can’t handle the answer, don’t ask the question!
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:05 PM

You must be new.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this
I like when you are a troll because you don't agree 😆
susannah2000
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:07 PM
1 mom liked this

I have often wondered why people do just that. I think they just really want to be validated and told they are soooo right, even when they are soooo wrong, and get all bent when anyone tells them so.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:09 PM

Some people don't just give an opinion they give full-on attitude with it and a whole lot of nasty. I don't know why anyone airs their laundry on here. But if youre going to then you damn well better have some thick skin.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:10 PM
I agree, they have thin skin. Good thing they can delete their post when the going gets tough.
ShaMac
by Emerald Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:10 PM
I'm guessing you were in the rape post saying it wasn't rape because she didn't Fight? Then you got all sad because other people thought you were wrong? You can have a differing opinion. You can offer your differing opinion. You can't get the feels because someone else calls you on it. That isnt bullying either if you are the anon from that post. That is discussion.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:10 PM
The same as when someone asks how to approach a situation and people give their opinion and judgement when an opinion wasn’t asked.

Because this is MC
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:11 PM
Lol

Quoting Anonymous 4: I agree, they have thin skin. Good thing they can delete their post when the going gets tough.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:11 PM
I usually think the ones who do that are just looking for validation that the whole world really is against them and permission to behave in a crappy manner.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 6:12 PM
Exactly. I've been a "troll" countless times on here and it's always because someone doesn't agree with or like what I say. Then when that doesn't pan out, they usually jump into saying that I'm unhappy with my marriage and my life. Lol.

So many lazy, uneducated, helpless, low-achieving women in this group who only want your input if you're going to confirm their helplessness and victimhood. They seriously don't want to think that the person with a different opinion isn't as miserable as they are.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I like when you are a troll because you don't agree 😆
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)