Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I feel like he trapped me

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 224 Replies
My oldest daughter’s dad and I had sex one night and after it was over I found out the condom had broke. I didn’t know but he did and didn’t stop. I ended up pregnant and he wanted me to have an abortion. I was 16 and he was 19 at the time. The only problem was he didn’t want to foot the bill or even go half on one. My mom was completely against abortions and I knew I couldn’t mentally and emotionally handle adoption so I kept her. My mom was a big help and that was the only reason I graduated high school. He eventually came around to the idea of having a child but constantly brings up a dna test but won’t set one up. Long story short his life is ruined as he claims because he is over $5000 behind in child support and only believes she is his when he can potentially benefit from her around tax time. All of this could’ve been avoided had he just stopped when he felt it break and got a new one.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:56 PM
5 moms liked this
So how exactly did he trap you? You could have paid for the abortion...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:57 PM
I couldn’t have because I wasn’t working I was 16 at the time.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So how exactly did he trap you? You could have paid for the abortion...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:58 PM
4 moms liked this
Yeah, you're just as much at fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:59 PM
Well if you are that miserable, sign her over to him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I couldn’t have because I wasn’t working I was 16 at the time.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So how exactly did he trap you? You could have paid for the abortion...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 7:59 PM
1 mom liked this
I didn’t say I wasn’t but if he didn’t wanna have a baby he should’ve stopped and put a new condom on.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Yeah, you're just as much at fault.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 13, 2017 at 8:00 PM
He didn't trap you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 8:00 PM
Where did you get I was miserable?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Well if you are that miserable, sign her over to him.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I couldn’t have because I wasn’t working I was 16 at the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 13, 2017 at 8:00 PM
2 moms liked this
He did. It would be the same as me saying I’m on birth control knowing I’m not. I had no clue the condom broke he did.

Quoting Danesmommy1: He didn't trap you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 13, 2017 at 8:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree. That's bullshit. But yes, you are equally to blame. Sex equals possibility of children. Period.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He did. It would be the same as me saying I’m on birth control knowing I’m not. I had no clue the condom broke he did.

Quoting Danesmommy1: He didn't trap you.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Dec. 13, 2017 at 8:02 PM
8 moms liked this

He didn't trap you. You should have been on birth control also. Never depend on anyone but yourself.... when it comes to birth control

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)