Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well since you insisted

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies
My brother and his wife decided to take a vacation without their kids. They are due to leave on the 26 and return on the 2nd. Well theor babysitter backed out and they asked me. I told them no. I dont want to do it. My kids are grown or nearly grown. My baby is 20 and a sophmore in college. Im way past the young kid stage. Now they want my daughter to do it. I told them to ask her. My sil said we dont know how to contact her to ask. Sorry cant help you there. My brother said for me to just tell her to do it. O started laighibg at that point. Its not my place to tell an adult what to do. I told them to grow up and figure out there shit
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:06 PM
1 mom liked this
I wouldn't either if my kids were grown and out of the house.
karene999
by Silver Member on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:06 PM
22 moms liked this

I don't see why you could not have given them her phone number or email...

It is fine if you don't want to watch their kids, don't understand why you are being a witch about the whole thing.

left.drowning
by Fix Me on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this
I wouldn't borrow trouble on my kid.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:13 PM
Wow I would talked them. It's not like the planned on their babysitter backing out. I could see if it was unplanned.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:13 PM
2 moms liked this
If they were close to her, they would already have her info. But I would still let her know what they want and pass your brothers info if she's willing to do it. I would want to be paid up front though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:15 PM
3 moms liked this
Jealousy. Lol!

Quoting karene999:

It is fine if you don't want to watch their kids, don't understand why you are being a witch about the whole thing.

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:15 PM
4 moms liked this

*their shit

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:16 PM
2 moms liked this

I agree. I don't give it out my adults kids telephone number to anyone. IF my kids wanted family to have it, then they would. Looks like they will have to cancel or find someone else but its not fair to try and push it on you or your child

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:17 PM
3 moms liked this
Not everyone wants everyone to have their phone number or email regardless if they are family or not. I don't give out no ones info unless that person gives me the ok I don't give a fuck who asks for unless I talk to the person and ask them you (general) can hang it up.

Quoting karene999:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:18 PM
4 moms liked this
I do not give out people information without thier permission first. I would have said ill call her and give her thier number and she will call if interested but thats it.

Quoting karene999:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)