Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any ideas?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Ok so i cant afford a car, i cant afford internet, i cant afford a babysitter any more than the hours i am working, i would need one because my oldest is in school and my youngest is not. I cant do on site college only online. The Library is NOT an option, you are only allowed one hour a day and they close at 6pm. Nor any places that have free wifi as i would still need a babysitter.
I need a college degree or some certificate. I work minimum wage and it only covers rent and basic needs.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:31 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:34 PM
Are you getting any assistance from the father of the children? Can the grandparents watch the children?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:34 PM
Some type of work where you can work for yourself like cleaning houses or a different job where you can work your way up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:35 PM
You could make some good bucks cleaning houses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:35 PM
You could get a student loan. Though you need to be careful because they can rack up pretty quickly, but that could be enough to get a laptop. Then you could fine a teen to watch your kids for a few hours in the evening and go to a place that has free WiFi, or try to budget in getting it connected at your house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:38 PM
Many schools now give students laptops.. maybe look into a school that does?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ok so i cant afford a car, i cant afford internet, i cant afford a babysitter any more than the hours i am working, i would need one because my oldest is in school and my youngest is not. I cant do on site college only online. The Library is NOT an option, you are only allowed one hour a day and they close at 6pm. Nor any places that have free wifi as i would still need a babysitter.
I need a college degree or some certificate. I work minimum wage and it only covers rent and basic needs.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:38 PM
No and no

Quoting Anonymous 2: Are you getting any assistance from the father of the children? Can the grandparents watch the children?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:39 PM
I havent found another job that pay higher yet

Quoting bluebunnybabe: Some type of work where you can work for yourself like cleaning houses or a different job where you can work your way up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:39 PM
Idk any teens. Do they give you the loan before classes start?

Quoting Anonymous 3: You could get a student loan. Though you need to be careful because they can rack up pretty quickly, but that could be enough to get a laptop. Then you could fine a teen to watch your kids for a few hours in the evening and go to a place that has free WiFi, or try to budget in getting it connected at your house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:40 PM
Okay that solves one issue. Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 4: Many schools now give students laptops.. maybe look into a school that does?
Quoting Anonymous 1: Ok so i cant afford a car, i cant afford internet, i cant afford a babysitter any more than the hours i am working, i would need one because my oldest is in school and my youngest is not. I cant do on site college only online. The Library is NOT an option, you are only allowed one hour a day and they close at 6pm. Nor any places that have free wifi as i would still need a babysitter.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)