Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Amazon taking too long to ship my order!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 84 Replies
I've been ordering from Amazon since 2010 and I have never had a problem with them. I've always gotten my order on time. Monday I ordered 2 things and they said it will arrive by Friday. I've been checking the status of the order and they haven't even shipped it out yet! What is going on? Is it because if the Holidays everyone is ordering online? My sister said it may be because I didn't use Amazon Prime that the order takes longer, she's said that when you don't use Amazon Prime they treat you like a low class customer.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:30 PM
Yup. Get prime. Youll get it in 2 days.
lily99300
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:30 PM

That sucks.  I ordered some stuff Wednesday and got it last night.  I'm a Prime member and order a lot though. 

Pisces_Mom89
by Gold Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:31 PM
1 mom liked this

If you dont use prime expect the standard shipping time. So youre at the mercy of the postal service.  Prime is 2 days done or they refund you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:33 PM
They are moving super high volumes right now. I would be patient.
GaleJ
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:33 PM
I don't do "Prime" and our order got here in the normal time frame, they are dependable and relatively quick.
KittyMom1026
by Sharon on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:33 PM
3 moms liked this

I am a prime member and have had packages delivered on a Sunday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:34 PM

I ordered a bunch of stuff yesterday and more than half already shipped. I have to wait on a few because they don't get back in stock until Monday. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:35 PM

This

Quoting KittyMom1026:

I am a prime member and have had packages delivered on a Sunday.

ysmeine
by Silver Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:37 PM
I used Amazon prime and one of my items still took awhile to ship. I almost canceled it because I was afraid it would not get here in time. It finally shipped as I was about to give up on it.
ilovemykids323
by on Dec. 15, 2017 at 1:39 PM

i dont use amazon prime and my orders still get here super fast. so i'm guessing holidays are delaying it or it's not thru amazon but someone who is selling something on amazon... and they are being slow.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)