Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dd isnt allowed to have boyfriend

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 63 Replies
Any more if she ran away to be with her one true love now she is in juvi ..
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2017 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 8:55 PM
1 mom liked this
She no allowed to have the boi fren??
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 8:57 PM
She is in juvi t ? For how long ? How will you prevent her from having a BF ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 8:57 PM
Without further information, like he's a grown adult preying on a child, that's a ridiculous position to put your child in. If it's just a normal appropriate boyfriend girlfriend relationship, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Dec. 15, 2017 at 8:58 PM
What?

Punctuation is important, people!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 8:59 PM
Huh?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:02 PM
At least until towmarrow when she sees a judge . How will I prevent it ? Her phone mine , her car mine , her extracurriculars , over with , her internet access will be restricted as well.

Quoting lucky2Beeme: She is in juvi t ? For how long ? How will you prevent her from having a BF ?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:05 PM
She ran away to be with some guy she met online .. for a week I was worreied sick that she was dead or would end up dead .

Quoting Anonymous 2: Without further information, like he's a grown adult preying on a child, that's a ridiculous position to put your child in. If it's just a normal appropriate boyfriend girlfriend relationship, you should be ashamed of yourself.
lucky2Beeme
by Emerald Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:09 PM
OMG I can not imagine what you have been through. I'm sorry she put you through that. Glad she is safe.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She ran away to be with some guy she met online .. for a week I was worreied sick that she was dead or would end up dead .

Quoting Anonymous 2: Without further information, like he's a grown adult preying on a child, that's a ridiculous position to put your child in. If it's just a normal appropriate boyfriend girlfriend relationship, you should be ashamed of yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:09 PM
It’s not something you can really prevent. She’ll just run away again to be with this guy. She’ll borrow a strangers phone and call him to say “come get me”.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 9:09 PM
Why not try counseling. You are responding and reacting to the surface behavior rather than the root cause.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)