Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bad neighbors

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I live in a fairly quiet neighborhood but the neighbors right next door are rednecks who have lots of company all the time. Currently there are like three trucks there who are leaving and coming back every five minutes, bass bumping and them talking loudly going back and forth from the house to their trucks. I cant even enjoy the weekend after my toddlers are in bed for the night bc of these rude neighbors. Basically just reading but i can't even focus bc of all the noise and lights.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:28 PM

They're selling drugs if people are coming and leaving after 5 minutes.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:31 PM
That's what im thinking. It is like nightly. I work during the day so I don't really know what goes on over there during the day. But weekend daytime its basically the same. People coming and going. In five minute increments. The other day they had what looked like a deer head over a grill. Just odd people.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:33 PM
I've had to start taking sleeping aids bc their noise is keeping me up. I've never had insomnia before. But this keeps me up to where i couldn't work or function if i didn't take something. They're constantly passing in front of my bedroom window too as they go to their trucks. Its too distracting.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

girlmommy0530
by crazy cat lady on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:34 PM

do we have the same neighbor. seriously i have a neighbor just like that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:35 PM
Could have. Bunch of guys and one girl that occasionally comes over? But most people who come over just sit in their car and just bump their bass?

Quoting girlmommy0530:

do we have the same neighbor. seriously i have a neighbor just like that

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:35 PM
Report the suspicious activity to the non emergency line.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:36 PM
I have trashy redneck neighbours as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:37 PM
You sound a little snowflake-ish.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:38 PM
Not sure how this makes them redneck. Also, world is a noisy Place get used to it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I live in a fairly quiet neighborhood but the neighbors right next door are rednecks who have lots of company all the time. Currently there are like three trucks there who are leaving and coming back every five minutes, bass bumping and them talking loudly going back and forth from the house to their trucks. I cant even enjoy the weekend after my toddlers are in bed for the night bc of these rude neighbors. Basically just reading but i can't even focus bc of all the noise and lights.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 15, 2017 at 11:39 PM
Ok well imagine if it were after 10:00 pm every night that they're carrying on and you had toddlers trying to sleep and you have to work most mornings. i should be able to have peace within my own home.

Quoting Anonymous 4: You sound a little snowflake-ish.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)