Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear lady....

Posted by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 4:55 AM
  • 62 Replies
Dear lady in the white car parked in the handicap spot with no placard or handicap license plate

Go fuck yourself

There’s only two disabled spots and one does have a placard. This lady doesn’t have one at all like as in I always see her car at parent pickup and she’s never had one. Waiting in the spot just because it’s closer to the office. My husband is permanently disabled so we have both and it makes it more convenient for him to park in the spot so I’m able to get his chair out and next to the door. I’ve already talked to the cop once already because well it’s illegal to park there if you don’t show proper documentation. So does she listen? Yes for two WHOLE FUCKING DAYS! Then goes right back doing stupid shit she isn’t supposed to do by law. I really want to punch her right in the fat twat muffin cunt face.
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 4:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 4:56 AM
Call the tow truck and say you're from the school. Every time.
Quiet.Disaster
by Techie Becky on Dec. 16, 2017 at 4:57 AM
I might just have to

Quoting Anonymous 1: Call the tow truck and say you're from the school. Every time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 4:59 AM
I would.
My husband went off on a woman at our dds school for the same reason. He went over took photos of her car and told her, loudly, in front of the other pick up parents, that if she didnt move her car he was posting her license plate to social media, calling the police or he'd call the tow truck himself. She hasn't parked there since.

Quoting Quiet.Disaster: I might just have to

Quoting Anonymous 1: Call the tow truck and say you're from the school. Every time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this
This is something I’m very against. I wish they’d really crack down on it.
ABeautifulLife.
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:41 AM
Well, pissing and moaning hasn't helped. You're going to have to call the tow truck.

Quoting Quiet.Disaster: I might just have to

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:56 AM
Our principal has had to make announcements during morning gathering about people illegally parking in the handicap spots. It does not help.

Honestly, it's always Asians. I'm not being racist. I'm Chinese. In Chinatown, nobody pays attention to traffic laws. It's part of the charm for tourists visiting Chinatown. The van for Chinese school routinely parts in the bus lane, and the workers block the buses so they cannot leave. The parent volunteers yell at the workers, who nod without making eye contact and raise their hands in acknowledgment. And then keep walking away from their van to go pick up the kids. So, it's a cultural problem here.
Aussie.mum
by Silver Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Just park behind her and block her in
NotACatfish
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:38 AM
I tend to give people without a placard the benefit of the doubt and assume they just forgot to put it up, because I’ve done that before, but in this case it’s obvious she just doesn’t have one and thinks the rules don’t apply to her. I’d say something to the cop, every time.
Zengirl79
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 7:01 AM
2 moms liked this

I'm sure she'll see this letter on here and stop.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 7:03 AM
"I really want to punch her right in the fat twat muffin cunt face"...
You sound about 12.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)