Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Man spiked girlfriend’s drink with abortion pills to kill unborn baby, woman claims

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 244 Replies

http://www.foxnews.com/health/2017/12/14/doctor-accused-spiking-girlfriends-drink-with-abortion-pill-to-kill-unborn-baby.html

Sikander Imran was accused of spiking his sometimes girlfriend's drink with abortion pills.

A man's on-and-off girlfriend said he spiked her drink earlier this year with a high dosage of abortion pills, killing their unborn baby.  Brooke Fiske told WROC that Sikander Imran, a 32-year-old doctor, moved from Rochester, N.Y., to Arlington, Va., when she discovered she was pregnant.  “He didn’t want to have a baby so he tried to talk me into having an abortion, which I didn’t want to do,” Fiske told WROC.

Fiske said she went to Virginia to speak with Imran about the baby when she was 17 weeks pregnant. She said one night she discovered a mysterious substance at the bottom of her cup of tea.“When I was drinking my tea in the evening I got to the bottom of the cup,” Fiske said. “There was a gritty substance in there and when I looked at it, I could tell that it was a pill that had been ground up.”

Fiske said she began to have contractions a few hours after she consumed the pills. She said Imran confessed to giving her the pills.

“He immediately started crying and said that he was a horrible person and that he had done what I thought he did,” Fiske said.

Fiske was rushed to Virginia Hospital Center, where she went into labor and lost her son. She said tests showed she had “Misoprostol,” an abortion pill, in her system.

“According to the nurse at the hospital, it’s 200 milligrams to induce labor. He gave me 800 [milligrams],” Fiske said.The man was taken into custody on May 24 and charged with “cause of abortion and premeditated killing of a fetus of another,” according to court documents.

Fiske said she has not seen Imran since June, when she testified against him in court.

"It was very empowering for me to face him and say what he had done and look him in the face while I said that," Fiske said.

Imran remains in custody in the Arlington County Detention Center. He was slated to start his court date Wednesday, but it was moved to March 12 due to additional charges.

Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:19 AM

what do you think should happen to this pos?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:22 AM
2 moms liked this
These women are gonna say nothing should happen to him he didn’t want the baby and she knew he didn’t want the baby. They are a bunch of sad women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:25 AM
13 moms liked this
I think it's tricky. A woman can kill a man's unwanted fetus if she doesn't want it, but it's a crime for him to do the same. I do think it should absolutely be illegal, what he's done, but I think fathers should have the option to "opt out" of being legally responsible for a child they don't want.

As for his punishment, I think it should be whatever the law states.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:34 AM
5 moms liked this

So glad the law 100% disagrees with you.  

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think it's tricky. A woman can kill a man's unwanted fetus if she doesn't want it, but it's a crime for him to do the same. I do think it should absolutely be illegal, what he's done, but I think fathers should have the option to "opt out" of being legally responsible for a child they don't want. As for his punishment, I think it should be whatever the law states.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:34 AM
11 moms liked this
It's tricky if you're a fucking half wit.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I think it's tricky. A woman can kill a man's unwanted fetus if she doesn't want it, but it's a crime for him to do the same. I do think it should absolutely be illegal, what he's done, but I think fathers should have the option to "opt out" of being legally responsible for a child they don't want.

As for his punishment, I think it should be whatever the law states.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

NotACatfish
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:44 AM
3 moms liked this
Uh, no. I’m pro-choice and this sob deserves full punishment. It’s her body and her choice. He took the choice away from her. Just like I don’t think a woman should be forced to carry to term, I don’t think she should be forced to abort.

Quoting Anonymous 2: These women are gonna say nothing should happen to him he didn’t want the baby and she knew he didn’t want the baby. They are a bunch of sad women.
redbottoms
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:50 AM
4 moms liked this
I don't think its okay what he did, but I also don't see the mother as some totally innocent victim either. Why was she having a baby with a man that did not want said baby? That is not being a good parent. Bringing a child into this world when one parent desperately did not want it. That will fuck a child's mind up knowing it was super unwanted and having to be raised by a single parent. She is not some hero either.

Quoting Anonymous 2: These women are gonna say nothing should happen to him he didn’t want the baby and she knew he didn’t want the baby. They are a bunch of sad women.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Wow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:54 AM
2 moms liked this
I may sound ignorant, so someone educate me...

I though"abortion" pills only worked when the before the first trimester or prevented pregnancy (like plan b) all together.
ninjakids
by Christina on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:54 AM
7 moms liked this
Revoke his license indefinitely first off.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)