Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you not feel that?!?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies
Let me start this off by saying this is NOT a troll post. I wish it was though!

DH left earlier today saying that he was going to go help his friend move. Ok. No big deal. He was gone for about 3-4 hours and when he got home he said that he was going to jump in the shower. We were both in our bedroom talking so he started getting undressed to go get in the shower, he gets completely naked and turns around to walk to the bathroom and there is a freaking condom hanging out from his butthole!!!! Wtf? I screamed at him "what the hell is hanging out of butt? Is that a fucking condom!?" He reachs back there and feels it and runs into the bathroom and closes the door. I left the room because I just didn't even know what the hell to even think or say. I was shocked. I never even thought that he wanted to be with a man. So he finally came out and admitted that he has been having an affair with another man for a few months now. That he will never see him again. He doesn't want to lose me and the kids. He doesn't want anyone else to know. Idk if I can stay with him though. If he is happier sexually with a man then he should go be with a man. We haven't had sex in months and it isn't from me not trying because I have been trying to have sex with but he was never into it. He couldn't even get it hard to have sex with me. Now I know why though. What do I do? I need some serious advice.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 5:59 PM
You get a divorce
left.drowning
by Fix Me on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:00 PM
No.
bubbs0809
by Emerald Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I’d divorce him
For cheating. Man woman cheating is cheating and unforgivable
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:02 PM
Hasn't this been done before?
Canvas_says
by Ruby Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this

If this is legit, I am so so sorry. It doesn't really matter that it was a man or a woman. He cheated that's all you need to really consider. Add to that he isn't showing to you that he can perform with you. I'd say there isn't much more you can do about it but leave him. Otherwise you would have to accept that he wants to be with men also and that you would likely remain sexless. 

tiafez
by Gold Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:05 PM

man, woman, orlivestock...he cheated on you. Can you live with it?

mollyk124
by Platinum Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:05 PM
Go to counseling. Wait 30 days and then decide if you can be in this marriage or not. Don’t decide right away.
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:05 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm almost positive that I've read this before...
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:07 PM

Funny, last time this exact story was posted, that person also said she wasn’t a troll, hmmmmm....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 6:08 PM

Sit him down and talk first. I would say I wish he would have told me but if he into men You should divorce. A divorce does not have to be a bitter horrible separation. People change, what they want changes. Tell the kids together. And take it from there.

Its shitty he cheated, But it sounds like he wanted to be discoverd. I mean.....He had a condom in his anus. Unless he nummed himself somehow I dont see how he did not feel that.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)