Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why is it so hard for some women to believe

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
That men can and do trap women? I was reading a post and the amount of women who seem to think it can’t happen astound me.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:20 PM
That was a ridiculous post. Nobody forced her to have sex. She should have had her own birth control. She didn't have to keep her child. There were many choices and options.
TeeMartoonis
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Trapping refers to a person getting pregnant on purpose in order to get somebody to stay with you. 

A man who wants his girlfriend to get an abortion is not trapping her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:23 PM
Nobody’s trapped me so far lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:25 PM

probably because we arent stupid enough to be trapped. i know how sex and conception work. i know im responsible for birth control. i also have stuff lined up incase my dh were to become a dick and try to pull some bullshit on me. I've protected myself so i cant be "trapped"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:26 PM
This site is full of women hating women who think that men can do no wrong, and who believe that everyone has access to the same level of education and resources. I live in a red state with no formal comprehensive and accurate sexual education, parents who refuse to adequately inform their children due to religious beliefs, we are down to one abortion provider in the entire state, which may as well be on another planet for poor young girls all over the state.
TeeMartoonis
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:27 PM

If that's the case then the man is equally a victim of his environment and may not know better either. In that case, you can't assign blame to one over the other. 

Quoting Anonymous 5: This site is full of women hating women who think that men can do no wrong, and who believe that everyone has access to the same level of education and resources. I live in a red state with no formal comprehensive and accurate sexual education, parents who refuse to adequately inform their children due to religious beliefs, we are down to one abortion provider in the entire state, which may as well be on another planet for poor young girls all over the state.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:29 PM
It’s really sad. I feel sorry for their kids especially their daughters.

Quoting Anonymous 5: This site is full of women hating women who think that men can do no wrong, and who believe that everyone has access to the same level of education and resources. I live in a red state with no formal comprehensive and accurate sexual education, parents who refuse to adequately inform their children due to religious beliefs, we are down to one abortion provider in the entire state, which may as well be on another planet for poor young girls all over the state.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:30 PM
Honest question when is it ok to assign blame?

Quoting TeeMartoonis:

If that's the case then the man is equally a victim of his environment and may not know better either. In that case, you can't assign blame to one over the other. 

KitschyMeow
by Meowtyme on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:31 PM
Of course men can "trap" women. There is more than one way to make that happen, to.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 16, 2017 at 9:32 PM
She had sex without being on bc she said it made her feel funny. He wore a condom that broke. He told her straight away he didn't want the child. She chose to keep it. If anyone trapped anyone it was her but honestly they were both stupid teens who should not have been having sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)