Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When men expose themselves

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
So, with all these men going down I have read a handful of stories of their accusers stating that the guys "exposed" themselves. I really don't get why guys would do that. Why do they do this and do your husbands ever do this? Is it like a bathrobe flash with a drumroll and trumpets to say, "TA DA!!! Look! This prize could be yours!?"

To me I'd laugh hysterically. But I don't see this as a turn on in any way and in fact quite the opposite.
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:11 PM
2 moms liked this
They are not doing it to sexually entice the woman, they are doing it to exert power over her, in the case of the sexual harrassers.
cheekacheeka
by Emerald Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:13 PM

Yes my husband does it to me because I like it. He knows I like it. I like penises.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:14 PM

I can't imagine not laughing and telling the coworker or boss to put his dick away immediately because I was not interested in seeing it.  Ever. 

When my husband does it, okay, I'm not thrilled by it but I don't get upset usually.  Unless I'm trying to get things done.  Then it kind of pisses me off. 

jeda1429
by Gold Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this

I only like them hard lol . I don't want to see a squishy , dangly penis . 

Quoting cheekacheeka:

Yes my husband does it to me because I like it. He knows I like it. I like penises.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:15 PM
Ohhhhh, now I didn't think of that! But it still strikes me as frickin' odd!

Quoting Anonymous 2: They are not doing it to sexually entice the woman, they are doing it to exert power over her, in the case of the sexual harrassers.
Thewife06
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:17 PM
"Looks cold. Poor tiny turtle."
Turn the tables on them and make them feel ashamed. Or punch them in the balls. It's self defense.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:19 PM
If a man were to expose himself to me, I would laugh and tell him it's so small.

Kiwismommy19
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:22 PM
1 mom liked this
How are you experiencing shrinkage when it's warm here?
You must have a hard time differentiating between your dick and pubes when you pee.
If you don't have a magnifying glass to use what you're doing is pointless.
Has it always bent to the left like that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:23 PM
My dh has never flashed me but I do it to him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:23 PM
Not even being snarky but how does showing your penis exert power if anything it would put the man at a vulnerability.

Quoting Anonymous 2: They are not doing it to sexually entice the woman, they are doing it to exert power over her, in the case of the sexual harrassers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)