Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I want to kill DH

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
I am sicker than a damn dog with a fever of 103.05 and climbing.. Do you think i am in bed resting? Nope i am taking care of all 5 kids including our 8 mouth old DD.. I am getting no damn help from him what so ever he is either on the computer or taking a damn nap.. He isnt the one that is freaking sick and needs to rest u need to get this damn fever down but all the medicine i have makes me sleeply so i cant take it... So maybe once my fever hits 105 he will let rest.... Haha not
This is a fever due to an infection i got after surgery.. My doctor knows and says there isnt must he can do but give me medicine and take something for the fever
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K3412
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:25 PM
Why do you let him do that?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM

That is BS! You need to just hand him the baby and walk away! Do you have any other people that would help you out? I never did. Me and DH and our kids all had the swine flu at the same time many years ago. It was awful. 

MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM

I'm sure this is no surprise to you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I doubt he's a dick all of a sudden. Just tell him you're going to bed and he needs to deal with it
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:26 PM
And my medicine wont be in till Monday
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I’d just go to bed and if all hell breaks loose so be it. Once I’m better there’d be a come to Jesus moment with the husband.
Phoenix_lament
by Fawkes on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Why you women let your husbands treat you like this (or marry men who treat you like this to begin with) I will never understand.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:28 PM
If your fever goes up more tell him it's life threatening. Ask him would he like you to die so he can take care of the kids all by himself?? Some men are so selfish.
luckysevenwow
by Emerald Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:29 PM
Oh gosh, almost my entire house got hit with that, me included and I was 37 weeks pregnant. If it wasn’t for one of my older girls (7 kids) who nursed is all back to health I don’t know what would have happened.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

That is BS! You need to just hand him the baby and walk away! Do you have any other people that would help you out? I never did. Me and DH and our kids all had the swine flu at the same time many years ago. It was awful. 

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Dec. 17, 2017 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Wake his ass up, hand him the baby, and say, "I'm going to bed.  You need to pay attention to the kids.  If that doesn't work for you, I'm going to the ER and will be back in a few days after they've gotten the infection under control."

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)