Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well what did you think was going to happen

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I love my sister. No matter what she does I will always love her but she did something pretty screwed up. She was a single mom and was babysitting for a family. She ended up having an affair with the dad I'm getting pregnant. The Dad decided to leave his wife for her. They sat down on the couch together holding hands waiting for the wife to come home to tell her. They expected the wife to pack her bags and leave. They actually told her that's what they expected. she laughed. But my sister didn't know is that the man worked for his father-in-law. He had a good job that she really wasn't actually qualified for. Why he thought his father-in-law would keep him on the payroll is beyond me. He has said that he thought that it would be illegal for his father-in-law to fire him just because he's divorcing his wife. But we live in a right to work state where you can be fired for no reason at all.

So now the wife lives in the house on her own with the kids and has primary custody and they live in a tiny two-bedroom apartment with her child the child they have together and every other weekend his two kids. His ex does everything she can to make them miserable. Nothing that hurts the kids but things like even though she in no way needs the child support she still collect child support. She will not switch custody time to accommodate them she follows the court order to a T. And she will not allow my sister to pick the kids up which legally she doesn't have to so he has to Drive 30 minutes out of his way to pick some up during rush hour traffic so it ends up taking more like an hour.

My sister was complaining about it. I told her that I will always love her but what did she expect?
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:44 PM
Bump
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:45 PM
1 mom liked this

She made her bed.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:46 PM

You’re a fairly shitty sister.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:46 PM

Are they all ready for Christmas?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:47 PM
Why? I love her but I am not going to come to the pity party she's throwing herself after she broke up a marriage and expected the wife to walk away from her life so she could just step into it

Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:48 PM
They went to Toys for Tots and got some stuff but she is asked me for help and I said no. I told her that they're welcome to come to Christmas dinner at our house

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Are they all ready for Christmas?

quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:48 PM

ha ha your sisters homewrecking whore ways backfired..

Iguessiwasbad13
by Platinum Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:49 PM
Sounds like everything is to be expected. Good for the ex taking her support and I follow my court order to the T too. The fuck if anyone but my ex will pick up the kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:49 PM
Your sister and this man got what they deserve hopefully more bad things will befall them like the kids being horrible to her.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 6:49 PM

Just saying you don’t come off well here.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Why? I love her but I am not going to come to the pity party she's throwing herself after she broke up a marriage and expected the wife to walk away from her life so she could just step into it
Quoting corticosteroid:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)