Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why not just be a little smarter

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
Why do people keep babies they clearly don't want? Just to abuse or neglect them and do drugs or whatever other shit crappy parents do.

My friends sister in law is on her 4th pregnancy and she's 22. She doesn't take care of the first three she has .. i would give Anything to have another baby and this bitch just pops them out like toys
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 18, 2017 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Southern_Song
by Jo on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:02 AM
I'm sorry 😒
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:03 AM

How is this woman not taking care of her other three children properly?

prettybirdy
by on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:05 AM
I absolutely hate men and women like that. Like how can you abuse a baby?! It's a baby?! They are so precious and sweet and I just don't understand it. I literally melted when I held my daughter. I would get teary eyed at just how perfect she was. I don't know how anyone could do that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:05 AM

I think a lot are just plain rotten people and they care too much what other people think. God forbid they have an abortion. Killing it when it's two is much better. Or just being a druggie. Awesome too! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:10 AM
She lives with her in laws. She doesn't have a job. She spends multiple nights out partying drinking etc. Her mother in law does 90% of the care for the kids even when she's home .

And that's the two she has custody of she can't care for. She gave the oldest one to her elderly grandma who's unable to care for her either .

Quoting PPCLC:

PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:11 AM

If these are her in-laws, where is the husband at?

Her life sounds like a mess and that people are enabling her to continue this way.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She lives with her in laws. She doesn't have a job. She spends multiple nights out partying drinking etc. Her mother in law does 90% of the care for the kids even when she's home . And that's the two she has custody of she can't care for. She gave the oldest one to her elderly grandma who's unable to care for her either .
Quoting PPCLC:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:16 AM

because the prolifers guilt them into it..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:18 AM
He lives there too and is also useless .

Quoting PPCLC:

If these are her in-laws, where is the husband at?

Her life sounds like a mess and that people are enabling her to continue this way.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She lives with her in laws. She doesn't have a job. She spends multiple nights out partying drinking etc. Her mother in law does 90% of the care for the kids even when she's home .

And that's the two she has custody of she can't care for. She gave the oldest one to her elderly grandma who's unable to care for her either .

Quoting PPCLC:

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:19 AM

I personally know great couples who would love nothing more than to have a child and to give that child a loving home, yet they can't have children. It makes me that much more sad for those couples when I see people having kids and not taking the responsibility seriously.

mollyk124
by Platinum Member on Dec. 18, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Hopefully the grandmas are doing a decent job. It is sad that it works out that way. Maybe you can offer to adopt this one.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)