Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My daughter was getting a stocking

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
11 moms liked this
for Christmas, along with a game we can play together. Until yesterday when two packages arrived from a member here. She gave my daughter an SFX make up book along with a starter set of the make up and tools. She also sent a $50 gift card for TJ Maxx. I was grateful when she offered to send a gift but never expected her to send so much! The kindness here sometimes gets lost and I just wanted to make sure I shared this one. Have you ever been helped by a member? Celebrate them in this post .
Posted by Anonymous on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:46 AM
Never had a member helped me. But that's awesome for a mom to help another one out during the rough time of year like this. Merry Christmas to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:49 AM
Merry christmas! That was so nice of her to help you and your child.

No no one has ever helped me on here but there are a lot of generous women on this site.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:56 AM
It is so great. I know she'd have been happy for what she did get anyway but we all think our babies deserve amazing, you know?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Never had a member helped me. But that's awesome for a mom to help another one out during the rough time of year like this. Merry Christmas to you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:56 AM
I've never gotten help from ladies on here. But I have seen it offered a few times to others.

Happy holidays!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:57 AM
Merry Christmas to you too!

Quoting Anonymous 3: Merry christmas! That was so nice of her to help you and your child.

No no one has ever helped me on here but there are a lot of generous women on this site.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2017 at 8:57 AM
Happy Holidays to you too!

Quoting Anonymous 4: I've never gotten help from ladies on here. But I have seen it offered a few times to others.

Happy holidays!!

HappyMommyToo
by CC on Dec. 20, 2017 at 9:02 AM

That is awesome! 

Talkingheads
by Emerald Member on Dec. 20, 2017 at 9:03 AM
After I lost my home in Hurricane Mathew I was inundated with offers of help. Some of those offers were from people who truly disagrees with almost everything about me. While I refused all help I will forever he grateful for the offers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Dec. 20, 2017 at 9:04 AM

that's so sweet!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Dec. 20, 2017 at 9:04 AM
It really is!
She's going to be so happy! I'm incredibly eccited waiting for it!

Quoting HappyMommyToo:

That is awesome! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)