Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My birth mom made me cry so bad today

Posted by   + Show Post

She got me the best gift I have ever gotten....This is a picture of my parents from my wedding.  She made this for me.  I opened it and just started crying.  She started crying.  My sister started crying and my brothers patted me on the shoulders because they know better than to hug me.  I was so touched.  I just wanted to share it.

This is the front of the cube

Mobile Photo

This is back

Mobile Photo

by on Dec. 25, 2017 at 5:56 PM
Replies (171-180):
MountainMomma3
by Sound of Madness on Dec. 27, 2017 at 7:49 AM
1 mom liked this

It's sad really. She has nothing better to do than to stalk you, and run her mouth while hiding anon. Hey, maybe she has a giant crush on you, and is just picking on you like little boys used to do in elementary school, lol. It does seem as if she hasn't grown up just yet.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

I laughed when she said that too.  I hardly ever post so she manages to log on when I posts? lol  But she follows me through other posts to quote me and say the same thing to me, over and over again. lol

Quoting MountainMomma3:

No, we had a very blesssed Christmas. But that's a very nice try. You came in here when you saw who the OP was, with the intent to be a cunt because you can't keep yourself off of her.

Pretending you are hardly ever on here, lol. You seem jealous of her, and feel the need to follow her around and berate her for everything she posts. How pathetic of you. Why don't you have the balls to post under your screenname, instead of being a giant pussy and pretending to be a bad ass.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Awe you had a bad Christmas and are trying to take it out on me, that's so cute.

Quoting MountainMomma3:

Bullshit. You have now said you are hardly ever on here at least 3 different times in this post. You know you are full of shit.  Looks to me like you are stalking Reedus. You go anon, and run your mouth when all she was doing was sharing a beautiful gift she was given.

Fuck off.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Oh so you think you're making a point by quoting me. Do you really believe that no one else seees how you play your little games?

I mean I'm hardly ever on and you haven't stopped ,all because you can't handle someone thinking you use this site as a personal support group.

We can all see how you;re trying to make me look bad while trying to make yourself look good. It's not working , everyone can see through all of it.

Here, I will even stop replying to you and let you believe you got the last word in, you need it so badly.

God some of you are so pathetic, and now I remember why I stopped coming on here,wouldn;t want to become like any of you.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Great!  Thank you for continuing to bump this so I can share this beautiful, thoughtful gift.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Oh so you are looking for attention. You're welcome. a thousand times .

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 7:

No need to quote me & Thank me again.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

That's great!  Thank you for bumping this!

Quoting Anonymous 7:

You apparently do or you would have stopped quoting me.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

That's super great because I really cared how I look in your eyes......lol

Quoting Anonymous 7:

You're welcome , at this point, I'm wondering how many times today you will quote me looking for attention because I happened to have an opinion of you that makes you look bad,

Quoting ReedusStalker:

You sound lovely,  Thanks for bumping my post!

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Oh so you're saying that you have a member who says shit to you all the time & finds your posts to say things like this isn't your personal support group and you seem to think I am her?

Quoting ReedusStalker:

That's great!  I hope you had a good holiday!  

Funny how you are hardly ever on but you always manage to find me lol

Quoting Anonymous 7:

I'm hardly ever on & was surprised to see you still on, using this site as your personal support group & of coarse you had to make more of a big deal about it. It helps you get more sympathy.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Mobile Photo

Good to know that youre still opening my posts.
Quoting Anonymous 7:

Nice.

Good to know that this is still your personal support group.

ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 8:12 AM

I'm pretty sure I know who it is

Quoting MountainMomma3:

It's sad really. She has nothing better to do than to stalk you, and run her mouth while hiding anon. Hey, maybe she has a giant crush on you, and is just picking on you like little boys used to do in elementary school, lol. It does seem as if she hasn't grown up just yet.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

I laughed when she said that too.  I hardly ever post so she manages to log on when I posts? lol  But she follows me through other posts to quote me and say the same thing to me, over and over again. lol

Quoting MountainMomma3:

No, we had a very blesssed Christmas. But that's a very nice try. You came in here when you saw who the OP was, with the intent to be a cunt because you can't keep yourself off of her.

Pretending you are hardly ever on here, lol. You seem jealous of her, and feel the need to follow her around and berate her for everything she posts. How pathetic of you. Why don't you have the balls to post under your screenname, instead of being a giant pussy and pretending to be a bad ass.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Awe you had a bad Christmas and are trying to take it out on me, that's so cute.

Quoting MountainMomma3:

Bullshit. You have now said you are hardly ever on here at least 3 different times in this post. You know you are full of shit.  Looks to me like you are stalking Reedus. You go anon, and run your mouth when all she was doing was sharing a beautiful gift she was given.

Fuck off.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Oh so you think you're making a point by quoting me. Do you really believe that no one else seees how you play your little games?

I mean I'm hardly ever on and you haven't stopped ,all because you can't handle someone thinking you use this site as a personal support group.

We can all see how you;re trying to make me look bad while trying to make yourself look good. It's not working , everyone can see through all of it.

Here, I will even stop replying to you and let you believe you got the last word in, you need it so badly.

God some of you are so pathetic, and now I remember why I stopped coming on here,wouldn;t want to become like any of you.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Great!  Thank you for continuing to bump this so I can share this beautiful, thoughtful gift.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

You're welcome , at this point, I'm wondering how many times today you will quote me looking for attention because I happened to have an opinion of you that makes you look bad,

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Oh so you're saying that you have a member who says shit to you all the time & finds your posts to say things like this isn't your personal support group and you seem to think I am her?

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

I'm hardly ever on & was surprised to see you still on, using this site as your personal support group & of coarse you had to make more of a big deal about it. It helps you get more sympathy.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Nice.

MountainMomma3
by Sound of Madness on Dec. 27, 2017 at 8:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Well, I am sorry she tried to ruin your post. Especially because the post was about a beautiful gift. What in the world would she have against you? I haven't seen you do anything on here to deserve that shit. She needs to get a life. Someone should follow her around and harass her, but I am betting she only posts anon. I wouldn't waste my time on her though, it's not worth it lol.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

I'm pretty sure I know who it is

Quoting MountainMomma3:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting MountainMomma3:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting MountainMomma3:

Fuck off.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Nice.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 2:35 PM
Wait, so her step dad was your bio dad? So you were raised by your bio dad and step mom/ grandma?
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 3:08 PM
My birth mom and birth dad were teens when i was born. He left. I was raise by my birth mom's mom and her step dad. My grannie and opa

Quoting Anonymous 14: Wait, so her step dad was your bio dad? So you were raised by your bio dad and step mom/ grandma?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 4:01 PM
I miss read it, I apologize. I'm a birth mom, was 16 when I had dd, my grandma adopted her, so I know from that side, the value of the relationship you have with your birth mom.
She is extraordinarily talented. That is a beautiful thoughtful gift....

Quoting ReedusStalker: My birth mom and birth dad were teens when i was born. He left. I was raise by my birth mom's mom and her step dad. My grannie and opa

Quoting Anonymous 14: Wait, so her step dad was your bio dad? So you were raised by your bio dad and step mom/ grandma?
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 4:11 PM
My birth mom had problems with drugs and she just knew she couldnt take care of me. She was homeless and so she signed guardianship to her mother, my grandma. I was never adopted.

I knew my whole life who my birth mom was and that i was being raised by my grandma. I think my birth mom is so brave. People like her and you make the ultimate sacrifice by giving your babies a better life.

She struggled until my mom actually got sick, 7 weeks before her death, with her choice. 37 years my birth mom carried guilt of not raising me. After my mom died, she told me during moms sickness, watching me care for her, my BM realized how well i had been raised and she finally felt at peace with her choice.

Her and i have a great relationship. I hope you have the same with your daughter and thank you for giving her up. You are amazing.

Quoting Anonymous 14: I miss read it, I apologize. I'm a birth mom, was 16 when I had dd, my grandma adopted her, so I know from that side, the value of the relationship you have with your birth mom.

Quoting ReedusStalker: My birth mom and birth dad were teens when i was born. He left. I was raise by my birth mom's mom and her step dad. My grannie and opa

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 4:18 PM
My dd will be 23 in weeks, she is my hero. we are very close. She graduates from college this spring as an echocardiogram tech, and told me Christmas day, she is planning to go to medical school. I was the first person she told. She has an amazing life, which I couldn't have provided at 16.

I struggled a lot because after I placed her, i was expected to act as if nothing happened, was not supposed to grieve at all, so i kept trying to ignore how i felt and pretend I was fine. I thought there was some fundamental flaw in me. It was about 8 years ago I realized what I felt was normal, and really was able to process it and move on.

Quoting ReedusStalker: My birth mom had problems with drugs and she just knew she couldnt take care of me. She was homeless and so she signed guardianship to her mother, my grandma. I was never adopted.

I knew my whole life who my birth mom was and that i was being raised by my grandma. I think my birth mom is so brave. People like her and you make the ultimate sacrifice by giving your babies a better life.

She struggled until my mom actually got sick, 7 weeks before her death, with her choice. 37 years my birth mom carried guilt of not raising me. After my mom died, she told me during moms sickness, watching me care for her, my BM realized how well i had been raised and she finally felt at peace with her choice.

Her and i have a great relationship. I hope you have the same with your daughter and thank you for giving her up. You are amazing.

Quoting Anonymous 14: I miss read it, I apologize. I'm a birth mom, was 16 when I had dd, my grandma adopted her, so I know from that side, the value of the relationship you have with your birth mom.

ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 4:29 PM
My BM felt the same. she knew she couldnt provide for me and she hated her mother for doing it. I remember many tough times between the 3 of us. My mom crying because she loved my BM so much, my BM being mad at her all the time.

You made the right choice and you are brave and awesome.

Quoting Anonymous 14: My dd will be 23 in weeks, she is my hero. we are very close. She graduates from college this spring as an echocardiogram tech, and told me Christmas day, she is planning to go to medical school. I was the first person she told. She has an amazing life, which I couldn't have provided at 16.

I struggled a lot because after I placed her, i was expected to act as if nothing happened, was not supposed to grieve at all, so i kept trying to ignore how i felt and pretend I was fine. I thought there was some fundamental flaw in me. It was about 8 years ago I realized what I felt was normal, and really was able to process it and move on.

Quoting ReedusStalker: My birth mom had problems with drugs and she just knew she couldnt take care of me. She was homeless and so she signed guardianship to her mother, my grandma. I was never adopted.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Dec. 27, 2017 at 4:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I was never mad at my grandma, i just truly thought i should not feel anything negative, that I should be sunshine a roses about dd and the adoption. The day I relinquished her and my grandma drove away, my mom told me I wasn't allowed to cry, ever. That was how I was expected to behave.... my grandma was awesome about it, but she was awesome about everything and I was beyond blessed to have her as long as I did....lol

Quoting ReedusStalker: My BM felt the same. she knew she couldnt provide for me and she hated her mother for doing it. I remember many tough times between the 3 of us. My mom crying because she loved my BM so much, my BM being mad at her all the time.

You made the right choice and you are brave and awesome.

Quoting Anonymous 14: My dd will be 23 in weeks, she is my hero. we are very close. She graduates from college this spring as an echocardiogram tech, and told me Christmas day, she is planning to go to medical school. I was the first person she told. She has an amazing life, which I couldn't have provided at 16.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)