Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What conspiracy theories do you believe?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just read a Dear Prudence article where a woman found out her date believed 9/11 was an inside job and wonders if it's a dealbreaker. Do you believe in any conspiracies? If someone you were with believed in any, would you break up with them?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:04 AM
Replies (101-110):
Episkey
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:11 PM
The Mandela effect is trippy as hell. I’ve delved into the Mandela effect reddit page a few times and I always leave feeling like everything I’ve ever known was a lie.

Quoting Anonymous 3: Some of the "crisis actor" theories seem convincing but I'm not sold on it. And the Mandela effect theory makes me wonder.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:13 PM
One theory is that they are humans from a distance future when we are able to time travel. They look different because of evolution. Frail bodies because they rely on machines or computers to do everything, but heads because their brains are bigger.

Not saying I believe it at all, but just one I heard.

Quoting Anonymous 27: No....they’ve already come and gone from earth. I don’t believe for a minute the Mayans and Egyptians and other cultures built those structures themselves and just “came up with” the architectural know how to do such things.

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Aliens are real. 

Think about it, in an universe that 'goes on forever' how is it possible that we're the only inhabited planet? It's not. We just haven't met them yet. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 31 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:16 PM

Mobile Photo

All of them lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:22 PM
Interesting!!

Quoting Anonymous 30: One theory is that they are humans from a distance future when we are able to time travel. They look different because of evolution. Frail bodies because they rely on machines or computers to do everything, but heads because their brains are bigger.

Quoting Anonymous 27: No....they’ve already come and gone from earth. I don’t believe for a minute the Mayans and Egyptians and other cultures built those structures themselves and just “came up with” the architectural know how to do such things.

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Aliens are real. 

Think about it, in an universe that 'goes on forever' how is it possible that we're the only inhabited planet? It's not. We just haven't met them yet. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:26 PM
There was a whole thing on tv about it. History, Discovery, or Science channel, I don’t remember which one.

Quoting Anonymous 27: Interesting!!

Quoting Anonymous 30: One theory is that they are humans from a distance future when we are able to time travel. They look different because of evolution. Frail bodies because they rely on machines or computers to do everything, but heads because their brains are bigger.

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Aliens are real. 

violetstar20
by Silver Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:42 PM

Dh thinks that alien life is possible. He watches alien videos on youtube. He also thinks we'll live in Mars one day.

I think that Marilyn Monroe, Kurt Cobain, Chester Bennington, and Chris Cornell were murdered. I think Amelia Earhart and her copilot were detained in that Japanese island as prisoners. That most rappers and hip hop artists are involved with the illuminati. That Comet Ping Pong Pizza are involved with the pedogate thing. 

What I find ridiculous is the conspiracy theory that famous people are really reptile people, lol. Reminds me of the movie/tv show "V".

Clairwil
by Platinum Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:28 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: Do you believe in any conspiracies?

ECHELON

143myboys9496
by Ruby Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 3:29 AM

This: 

Basically, I don't believe everything the gov't tells us as gospel.

Quoting cheekacheeka:

I believe that sometimes there may be SOME truth in some conspiracies. But I don't believe the Earth is flat or anything.

KoiKamsahamnida
by Gold Member on Jan. 5, 2018 at 7:27 PM

I was reading some facebook pages/groups last night where they are groups that believe in the Earth being flat or they think we live in a dome and it's impossible to go to the moon and there are no other stars or moon or sun or any of that.... and I stayed up so late reading this page where they listed why they think the Earth is flat or why they think we live in a dome. It was exhausting reading this stuff but I was intrigued at the same time to see what pulled them into thinking this way. I mean... just.... what the hell? Do any of you believe this crap? I just don't know how anyone can't believe in outer space... the universe..... to think that we are in a dome and that the stuff up there is basically just lighting in a dome? I mean.... what else is it? But I like reading it because their thoughts just is fascinating to me lol. It makes me laugh. 

I do believe there is life in some kind of form somewhere out there in the universe though. They may have visited the Earth, who knows. I think there may be some kind of weird sea monster type stuff deep in the sea, who knows.

:) :) I'll post more thoughts later :P :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)