Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What conspiracy theories do you believe?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Just read a Dear Prudence article where a woman found out her date believed 9/11 was an inside job and wonders if it's a dealbreaker. Do you believe in any conspiracies? If someone you were with believed in any, would you break up with them?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2018 at 11:04 AM
Replies (81-90):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 23 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:34 PM
And here's where I say "you started it", by calling people idiotic for believing that stuff. Notice, other people said what you said without criticizing their mental capabilities...Do you know MY theories? It's not like I made the shit up, geez...acting like I'm the one who started it hundreds of years ago,lol

Quoting lancet98:

You sure do assume a lot of stupid things the moment someone even suggests they don't agree with you. 

I'm well aware that people in the government don't always tell the truth.  I've lived through a number of assasinations, and through Nixon's resignation and Watergate and a whole shit load of other stuff.

I'm also able to do research and find out more detail and figure out what's going on.

But that doesn't mean I believe YOUR stupid-ass theories either.

There are people who sit around making up conspiracy theories, who average about one theory every 48 hours.  They're not REALLY doing a lot of research on that kind of schedule.   They're repeating bullshit, that's all.

Quoting Anonymous 23: Do you believe everything the government tells you? You believe there are no liars, or alternative motives in politics? Man, they would sure love to have everyone be like you! So gullible..

Quoting lancet98:

I have no interest in spending any time around anyone who believes in any conspiracy theories.  Believing in conspiracy theories is idiotic.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Just read a Dear Prudence article where a woman found out her date believed 9/11 was an inside job and wonders if it's a dealbreaker. Do you believe in any conspiracies? If someone you were with believed in any, would you break up with them?

januaryqueen
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:38 PM
I’m not saying i’m 100% convinced, but I can’t help but think LBJ was in on JFK’s assassination.
susannah2000
by Emerald Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:39 PM

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

No, I wouldn't want to meet them. I'd probably be scared shitless. But I probably would meet them all the same. I'm pretty good at doing things that scare me. lol

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting alexsmommy51405:

Aliens are real. 

Think about it, in an universe that 'goes on forever' how is it possible that we're the only inhabited planet? It's not. We just haven't met them yet. 

Maybe we have and maybe not. There are alot of things that happen that aren't explainable. I also can't believe that we, tiny little beings with levels of intelligence similar to gnats, comparatively, are the only beings ever to exist. It is absolute hubris to think so. So if you had the chance to meet an ET, would you do it?

I would be terrified too, but I would want to, if they weren't going around killing people, that is.

Elyce225
by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:45 PM

Seriously!

No sarcasm, this is one of the more intelligent statements I've read on here in a while.

Quoting StonesGirl66: A few, but I'm smart enough to not discuss them here.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

So completely ridiculous. 

Quoting Anonymous 8:

Yes, he lives in fear daily. He doesn't stay too long in one area. He has had to commit some crimes to get a new name and passport. He says he is glad he never married or had kids because if something does ever happen to him his family won't suffer. There are over 100 people living like him and many of them do have families. 

Quoting StonesGirl66: That is so scary. He must fear for his life. I don't need to know that bad. Can't imagine living that stress.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:08 PM
Don't even try to argue with that one. She's a self proclaimed expert on everything.

Quoting Anonymous 23: Do you believe everything the government tells you? You believe there are no liars, or alternative motives in politics? Man, they would sure love to have everyone be like you! So gullible..

Quoting lancet98:

I have no interest in spending any time around anyone who believes in any conspiracy theories.  Believing in conspiracy theories is idiotic.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Just read a Dear Prudence article where a woman found out her date believed 9/11 was an inside job and wonders if it's a dealbreaker. Do you believe in any conspiracies? If someone you were with believed in any, would you break up with them?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:34 PM

Why do you find it ridiculous?

Quoting Anonymous 26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2018 at 4:52 PM
Plus his history of violent outburts, especially at his sister (he hit her with a golf club or something like that once), smearing poop on the walls, and that police interview with him as a kid was just plain creepy. His body language was weird.

Quoting addynbellasmom: I think it's more of the way we were told he reacted to whole thing..calm as a clam, he was 9, old enough to know what death is, but there was no emotion from him at all, from what I've read anyway. I mean, I don't know for sure, of course, but just what I believe. And yeah, his interview with Dr. Phil was very "skeevy"..

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting addynbellasmom: I agree to the killer being in the family. I believe it was Burke and John and patsy covered it up...But I think not just for their reputation, but to protect their son...there's something about him...But of course they were pretty well off, so they had money to buy people off and such..

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am a firm believer that Burke killed JonBenet, perhaps by accident (intending to hurt not kill) and Jon and Patsy covered it up to protect their family's reputation. The whole thing was so shady, the pineapple in her stomach, the autopsy showing the trauma to her private area, the panties that didn't fit, the garrote, the ransom note, it goes on and on...

Quoting susannah2000:

I don't think that people's beliefs should necessarily be called "conspiracy theories," but I don't think things happen in a vacuum, and I don't think that people know a fraction of what goes on in the halls of governmental power. All we know is what we see, and I think that is kind of the tip of the iceberg. I think, in just my opinion, that LBJ was involved with the death of JFK because he wanted to be President and escalate the war in Vietnam. He was a good old boy and had lots of pals who wanted lots of money, and that is what we were there for.I also don't think for a minute that Oswald actually killed him, but he was a patsy.

I think that there has been much evidence of ET visitation, but that it hasn't been released.

I think that Jon Benet was absolutely killed by someone in her family or someone close to it. I think it was her mother.

Indeed it does go on and on, but it always comes back to Patsy, the lies, the ransom note etc, and then there was John's "finding" her body after the police were on scene, carrying her upstairs, covering her with a blanket, while the police watched. Had they never heard of securing a crime scene, of separate interrogations, of making sure nothing contaminates the body, and they did all of that and more. I don't know anything about her brother. There is a possibility that he was abused too. I don't have proof but it seems fishy to me that they were so tight with the pediatricians and the police that they didn't have to answer to anyone, when everything was suspicious.

I guess they did. I find it interesting that a number of people who have talked about it think it was Burke. I never heard of anything amiss about him in anything I have read, but people said he acted really skeevy on Dr Phil. I didn't see him. Is that why people suspect him, even though he was only 9, and even though he apparently never has done anything else of a violent or criminal nature, in all these years since?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Ridiculous that you believe that there are 100s of people who carry this huge secret around and nobody is talking to anyone......and that all these people changed their names and are moving every few months....where are they getting money? 

I, too, know people who were at the Pentagon that day and have seen the photos that they took of the destruction and that airplane.  Nobody detinated bombs, it was a fucking airplane.

Quoting Anonymous 8:

Why do you find it ridiculous?

Quoting Anonymous 26:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 5:30 PM

Pats you on the head keep thinking that hun. Stay in the dark and be stupid when the world you know finally falls.  

I will believe my friends over you. 

Quoting Anonymous 26:

Ridiculous that you believe that there are 100s of people who carry this huge secret around and nobody is talking to anyone......and that all these people changed their names and are moving every few months....where are they getting money? 

I, too, know people who were at the Pentagon that day and have seen the photos that they took of the destruction and that airplane.  Nobody detinated bombs, it was a fucking airplane.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)