Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He left her and I've been disowned.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21772551/My_sisters_husband_is_leaving_her_for_me

For those not wanting to read here are cliff notes. I've been having an affair with my sister's husband.

The update is he left her and filed for divorce last Friday. Between Sunday and today my phone has blown up so much that I had to block their numbers. My parents disowned me and told me they never want to see me again. They said they would file grandparents rights for my children, even though in our state it's a longshot šŸ˜ž My sister has called me every name in the book and threatened me.

What they don't know is I am moving out of state on January 29th for a promotion through my work. I am moving back to the town I lived in for 10 years and raised my children at. If the situation becomes unbearable I can move sooner and stay with a friend until the apartment is ready.

As soon as things get settled, my boyfriend will join me and we will begin our lives together.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:20 PM
Replies (311-311):
rebal
by Silver Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 12:39 PM
Four whole years, huh? I have jeans older than that. After reading all your replies I have to say that I'm very curious as to who you hurt from being with your current husband. You seem to think it is somehow okay to behave in the worst possible manner as long as it's for love.

Quoting Anonymous 3: We have had major issues. We have been together 4 years. We had one year that was very, very rough amf we almost didnt make it through. No i did not cheat. Nor wpukd I have. My entire heart was into working through our problems.

Quoting lukesmom2002:
Quoting Anonymous 3: That isn't necessarily true. Once a cheater always a cheater is not accurate. I cheated on my exh. I would never cheat on my current dh. Ever. In fact, my exh is the only person I have ever cheated on in my life.

Quoting Anonymous 69: Neither will he, lol....he will be trading her in for the next ho that comes around.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm not going to bash you. I k ow that sometimes love is worth whatever you have to do to get there. Your parents won't be the ones laying beside you every night and living their lives with you ever day. They aren't the ones who will be there with you through thick and thin or holding your hands when you pass away.

Wait until you have major issues. That is when the affair will happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)