Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He left her and I've been disowned.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21772551/My_sisters_husband_is_leaving_her_for_me

For those not wanting to read here are cliff notes. I've been having an affair with my sister's husband.

The update is he left her and filed for divorce last Friday. Between Sunday and today my phone has blown up so much that I had to block their numbers. My parents disowned me and told me they never want to see me again. They said they would file grandparents rights for my children, even though in our state it's a longshot 😞 My sister has called me every name in the book and threatened me.

What they don't know is I am moving out of state on January 29th for a promotion through my work. I am moving back to the town I lived in for 10 years and raised my children at. If the situation becomes unbearable I can move sooner and stay with a friend until the apartment is ready.

As soon as things get settled, my boyfriend will join me and we will begin our lives together.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:20 PM
Replies (221-230):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 73 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:35 PM

Not sure what you expected.   Was your family supposed to welcome this cheating scandal with open arms?   

Move on with your life.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 73 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:37 PM

I disagree that love is worth whatever the cost.     this 'love' has caused so much pain to so many people. 

Also, OP's comment that "this just happened" is BS.    Op and BIL made the decision to enter into an affair. They each couild have said no or not pursued it.  It wasn't an accident.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm not going to bash you. I k ow that sometimes love is worth whatever you have to do to get there. Your parents won't be the ones laying beside you every night and living their lives with you ever day. They aren't the ones who will be there with you through thick and thin or holding your hands when you pass away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:50 PM
So you ignore feelings that could lead to something amazing for other people? I guess im just not that selfless. Im not willing to sacrifice my own happiness for someone I owe nothing to.

Quoting Anonymous 73:

I disagree that love is worth whatever the cost.     this 'love' has caused so much pain to so many people. 

Also, OP's comment that "this just happened" is BS.    Op and BIL made the decision to enter into an affair. They each couild have said no or not pursued it.  It wasn't an accident.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm not going to bash you. I k ow that sometimes love is worth whatever you have to do to get there. Your parents won't be the ones laying beside you every night and living their lives with you ever day. They aren't the ones who will be there with you through thick and thin or holding your hands when you pass away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:05 PM
You seem very bitter. You should do something about that.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

throwing up I also wish nothing but unhappiness for you this is even nastier then OP. your dd calls her grandpa dad and her sister is her aunt disgusting to the extreme. 

Quoting Anonymous 17: I'm sure I'll be bashed to hell and back for this, but I was in a similar position, except it was my ex fil. I was married to his son a little over a year and he left me when I was 7 months pregnant. My fiance (ex fil) was there for me. He was there for the birth of my daughter, he supported me emotionally and financially and my dd calls him her daddy. We just fell in love. I didn't mean for it to happen and neither did he. We ended up telling our families when I got pregnant. Surprisingly, the only one who really had a problem with it was my ex. He went ballistic and ended up in jail after a bar fight. I have a restraining order against him for his threats.

You know what's right for your life. You and your babies survived for years without their help, so you're going to be just fine. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Support, maybe another woman on here is/was in a different position.
Quoting Anonymous 6: I mean.... of all the men in the world. Lol

Did you expect anything different to happen.

I'm confused on why you would even post this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:07 PM

na i"m good you shouldn't be fucking your FIL though Nastythrowing up

Quoting Anonymous 17: You seem very bitter. You should do something about that.
Quoting Anonymous 7:

throwing up I also wish nothing but unhappiness for you this is even nastier then OP. your dd calls her grandpa dad and her sister is her aunt disgusting to the extreme. 

Quoting Anonymous 17: I'm sure I'll be bashed to hell and back for this, but I was in a similar position, except it was my ex fil. I was married to his son a little over a year and he left me when I was 7 months pregnant. My fiance (ex fil) was there for me. He was there for the birth of my daughter, he supported me emotionally and financially and my dd calls him her daddy. We just fell in love. I didn't mean for it to happen and neither did he. We ended up telling our families when I got pregnant. Surprisingly, the only one who really had a problem with it was my ex. He went ballistic and ended up in jail after a bar fight. I have a restraining order against him for his threats. You know what's right for your life. You and your babies survived for years without their help, so you're going to be just fine. Good luck.
Quoting Anonymous 1: Support, maybe another woman on here is/was in a different position.
Quoting Anonymous 6: I mean.... of all the men in the world. Lol Did you expect anything different to happen. I'm confused on why you would even post this.

DiANAiVELiSSE
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:08 PM

KEEP SAYiNG TO TO YOURSELF ..

Quoting Anonymous 1: I won't lie, it is worth it. He never cheated on her before and I highly doubt he would ever cheat on me.
Quoting quinnsmom715:

hope the cheater is worth it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:11 PM
Ex fil, dear. His son left me. Read my reply again.

And to be clear, nothing happened between my fiance and I until after I had been divorced for over a year.

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting Anonymous 17: I'm sure I'll be bashed to hell and back for this, but I was in a similar position, except it was my ex fil. I was married to his son a little over a year and he left me when I was 7 months pregnant. My fiance (ex fil) was there for me. He was there for the birth of my daughter, he supported me emotionally and financially and my dd calls him her daddy. We just fell in love. I didn't mean for it to happen and neither did he. We ended up telling our families when I got pregnant. Surprisingly, the only one who really had a problem with it was my ex. He went ballistic and ended up in jail after a bar fight. I have a restraining order against him for his threats.

You know what's right for your life. You and your babies survived for years without their help, so you're going to be just fine. Good luck.

Quoting Anonymous 6: I mean.... of all the men in the world. Lol

Did you expect anything different to happen.

I'm confused on why you would even post this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:13 PM

I don't care if he's your ex fil or when something happened you are nasty as fuck to bang the grandfather of your child. can anyone say desperate because that's what you are. 

Quoting Anonymous 17: Ex fil, dear. His son left me. Read my reply again. And to be clear, nothing happened between my fiance and I until after I had been divorced for over a year.
Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting Anonymous 7:

Quoting Anonymous 17: I'm sure I'll be bashed to hell and back for this, but I was in a similar position, except it was my ex fil. I was married to his son a little over a year and he left me when I was 7 months pregnant. My fiance (ex fil) was there for me. He was there for the birth of my daughter, he supported me emotionally and financially and my dd calls him her daddy. We just fell in love. I didn't mean for it to happen and neither did he. We ended up telling our families when I got pregnant. Surprisingly, the only one who really had a problem with it was my ex. He went ballistic and ended up in jail after a bar fight. I have a restraining order against him for his threats. You know what's right for your life. You and your babies survived for years without their help, so you're going to be just fine. Good luck.
Quoting Anonymous 6: I mean.... of all the men in the world. Lol Did you expect anything different to happen. I'm confused on why you would even post this.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 49 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:37 PM
And so is the trashy slutty sister for having an affair with her BIL.
The only innocent person is the sister thats married to the asshole cheating dh

Quoting lancet98:

No......not quite right.  He will probably cheat again, because HE is trash.

Quoting Anonymous 49:

Trashy Trash never wins. He will do to you what he did to your sister because you are trash

Anonymous
by Anonymous 74 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:08 PM

Should have left your love in the gutter where you found it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)