Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He left her and I've been disowned.

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21772551/My_sisters_husband_is_leaving_her_for_me

For those not wanting to read here are cliff notes. I've been having an affair with my sister's husband.

The update is he left her and filed for divorce last Friday. Between Sunday and today my phone has blown up so much that I had to block their numbers. My parents disowned me and told me they never want to see me again. They said they would file grandparents rights for my children, even though in our state it's a longshot šŸ˜ž My sister has called me every name in the book and threatened me.

What they don't know is I am moving out of state on January 29th for a promotion through my work. I am moving back to the town I lived in for 10 years and raised my children at. If the situation becomes unbearable I can move sooner and stay with a friend until the apartment is ready.

As soon as things get settled, my boyfriend will join me and we will begin our lives together.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:20 PM
Replies (31-40):
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:46 PM

lol...so naive..

Quoting Anonymous 1: I won't lie, it is worth it. He never cheated on her before and I highly doubt he would ever cheat on me.
Quoting quinnsmom715:

hope the cheater is worth it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:46 PM
1 mom liked this

No wonder you poached your sister's husband. You had to take something from her, make her second best.

Too bad you couldn't have settled for having a better job or nicer car. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: They have never been there for me. I've always been second to my sister. Never once have my parents ever really been there for me like my boyfriend has. I'm slowly coming to realize they do not like me much at all. Which is fine, as I can take care of myself and have enough love to spread for me and my children.
Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm not going to bash you. I k ow that sometimes love is worth whatever you have to do to get there. Your parents won't be the ones laying beside you every night and living their lives with you ever day. They aren't the ones who will be there with you through thick and thin or holding your hands when you pass away.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:47 PM
I know anyone that knows them will not. Which is why we are moving.

Quoting Anonymous 9:

I don't think you will have anyone supporting your relationship.

Know what would be awesome? If your state allows for lawsuits for alienation of affection. Your sister could sue the pants off of you, and it would be pretty easy for her to prove since you've made the story public on the internet. 

nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Just ewwww, the same way you get him is the same way that you are going to lose him.......
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:47 PM

Good luck with that.

Relationships don't just happen. Having a relationship with someone is an active choice.

You may not be able to control your feelings but you have full control of your actions.

You knew full and well what the repercussions of this choice would be, and you still went down this path. Be happy with your choice. Accept what comes along with it since it's what you wanted. I hope this choice turns out to be everything you had hoped and wanted it to be. Otherwise, it surely won't be worth what it's cost you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:53 PM
So, your kids uncle is now their step dad\uncle. Do your sister & HER dh have children together? It is incestuous behavior, and very abnormal...but,keep telling yourself otherwise. You are selfish, and clearly mental.Whining about being second to your sister, but you don't mind having sloppy seconds; how does your sister taste?*outro ho*

Quoting Anonymous 1: You really should read up on big words before you start throwing them around. My boyfriend and I are not related therefore it isn't incest.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Yes, you're disgusting. All the dick in the world, and you are whoring around with your sisters dh; incestuous filth.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I hate that saying. First off I didn't go searching for this. It just happened. It doesn't make me or the love we have for each other disgusting.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'll tell you what I said in your other post. How you got him is how you're going to lose him.

You're disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Lol, no matter how much you think you won now, your jealousy of your sister will always be there. Have fun with her sloppy seconds while she moves on and finds a man who doesn't stick his sick into any willing hole that throws themselves at him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:55 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah it does.
I'm your you're a troll, but if this is true you are the lowest of the low. You'll be single again soon enough and none of you're family will want to see you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I hate that saying. First off I didn't go searching for this. It just happened. It doesn't make me or the love we have for each other disgusting.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'll tell you what I said in your other post. How you got him is how you're going to lose him.

You're disgusting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe it's because they could sense you were a horrible person?

Quoting Anonymous 1: They have never been there for me. I've always been second to my sister. Never once have my parents ever really been there for me like my boyfriend has. I'm slowly coming to realize they do not like me much at all. Which is fine, as I can take care of myself and have enough love to spread for me and my children.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I'm not going to bash you. I k ow that sometimes love is worth whatever you have to do to get there. Your parents won't be the ones laying beside you every night and living their lives with you ever day. They aren't the ones who will be there with you through thick and thin or holding your hands when you pass away.
Mom2theboy1994
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 1:57 PM
I have nothing kind or constructive to say.

Good luck.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)