Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

you never told us anything!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies

so since I was a kid we have been going to Disneyland every Friday night. when dh got 50/50 with his ex that stopped when sd is here because her mom wanted to take her her first time(we get sd for 2 weeks). ok, that's fair so when sd is here we would do a game night and order pizza and wings. anyway, bm posted a picture of main street at Disneyland right after Christmas, DH and I assumed that meant bm took sd. so we took her this past Friday after we picked her up. we asked her what her favorite ride was when she was here with her mom and she looked confused and asked when her mom went to Disneyland because her great grandma had her since Christmas...fuuuuuuuuuuuck.....and as I suspected her mom is now livid and saying we ruined a memory for her.....

she never said a word to us when we picked sd up. how were we supposed to know sd wasn't with her when she posted that picture?

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justnosy2090
by Bronze Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:11 PM
She went without her daughter?
Mom2theboy1994
by Gold Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

I probably would have asked her about it before doing it.

Or I probably wouldn't have entertained her desire to be the one to take her since she was dragging her feet about it and just told her "We are talking dd to Disney on this day. If you want to take her before hand, cool, but this is the day we are going."

I'm either really nice, or kind of a bitch, lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:12 PM
Eh what's done is done.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:13 PM

yep. left sd with her great grandma and went on a 2 day resort stay with her boyfriend, sister and a couple friends.

Quoting justnosy2090: She went without her daughter?

JMmomof2
by Silver Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:13 PM
What a bitch for going without her Kid!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:15 PM
I wouldn’t have not taken the child to Disney in the first place. If y’all are able to go that often gig obviously live close enough. Mom should have taken her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:20 PM
1 mom liked this

1. disney isnt just for moms

2. why wouldnt she leave her with her father for the holiday break instead of a grandparent?

3. oh well if shes pissed. 

Talkingheads
by Ruby Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:22 PM
Then mom should have taken her daughter instead of her boyfriend

Quoting Anonymous 3: I wouldn’t have not taken the child to Disney in the first place. If y’all are able to go that often gig obviously live close enough. Mom should have taken her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:26 PM
I am saying that mom should have taken her a very long time ago if they live that close. I would not let someone dictate where I can and cannot go or change my family plans.

Quoting Talkingheads: Then mom should have taken her daughter instead of her boyfriend

Quoting Anonymous 3: I wouldn’t have not taken the child to Disney in the first place. If y’all are able to go that often gig obviously live close enough. Mom should have taken her.
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 3:30 PM

Yeah, I'd turn that right around on her and tell her that if she hadn't pulled that stunt of going to Disney without her own damn kid, then I would feel bad but she's had ample time to take the kid to Disney and it obviously isn't a priority for her so she can kick rocks.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)