Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey Trump voters

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Regret your vote yet? This is your ridiculous president, in all his tiny penis glory. Trying to start a nuclear war on Twitter, for fuck's sake.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:17 PM
Replies (171-174):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 53 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:17 PM
I didn't vote for neither party.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:18 PM
Yes I did take psychology in college. But that was way before Leftist idealism took over. People were still impartial and truth actually meant something back then.

Quoting Anonymous 26:

There is nothing that Trump says or does that is the truth.   His supporters are delusional and they have been so long before the election.  He wants people to like him because he can't handle rejection.  He does not do anything for this country , he only tries to do things that make him look good.   Did you have any psychology classes in college at all?

Quoting Anonymous 21: Awe.... Did she speak too much truth for you to understand? Your retort is this? Seriously? And you’re calling other people “immature”. Wow - awkward.....

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 3: His Tweeting is annoying.

But hey! Did you hear about the airline who said they’re giving all of their employees a $1000 bonus and donating 5 million dollars to charities? All because of this “idiots” tax reform.

Yeah. He’s awful 🙄🙄🙄

Furthermore, we’ve been threatened by Kim Jong whatever, hundreds of times. I’m pretty sure if nuclear war starts, it’ll be his fault.

Grow the fuck up.

Your man child idiot needs to grow up. Period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 5, 2018 at 12:27 AM
My comment was about voting between Hiillary and trump. Obviously you are talking of something after election and I am talking pre-election. I still wouldn’t vote for Hillary and she is responsible for Benghazi. Conversation over. Have a good day.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So why aren't you screaming about Yemen as well, and holding Trump as accountable as you do Clinton? Where are the multiple investigations into that fiasco?

Besides, it was Congress that voted to leave the embassy in Benghazi hanging, not Hillary.

Quoting Anonymous 19: I believe the soldiers that fought in Benghazi. Fox News isn’t even a thought in my mind. She is a liar and I don’t trust her. It has nothing to do with her being a woman. Truth be told I was ready for a woman president and excited of the possibility but when I learned facts through the years of all the horrible things she has done and covered up I didn’t want her to be our president and definitely not our first woman president. I want our first woman president to be a good president and set a good path for all other future women presidents. I want her to be a president to be proud of not someone who would have put doubts on whether a woman can properly run our country. I was too young to follow and worry about Bush.

Quoting Anonymous 26:

She didn't though.   Stop watching fox and briebriet news already.   Did you even care about the american embassies that were attacked under the Bush presidencies or are you just a sexist like the rest of the far right "men" who could not stand the fact that a woman would have more power than them?  Why wasn't their an outcry or blame about the MANY that were attacked under former presidencies.  Yes, it is about a woman being in power.  It is a shame that this country is so backwards and uneducated.

Quoting Anonymous 19: I don’t think the president should tweet at all. With that said no I do not regret voting for him because it was between him and Hilary and I wasn’t about to vote for her. We don’t need someone who would abandon our troops in Benghazi running our country. We are already at war and she has proven she can’t be trusted with our troops lives let alone the lives of the rest of us.

BeachLifeMama
by Beachy on Jan. 5, 2018 at 12:29 AM
Oh Lord
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)