Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just when you thought certain women of CM couldn't possibly get any dumber....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 94 Replies
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

So according to this genius, girls as young as 10 should be going out and actively looking for jobs so that they can buy their own feminine products.

But why stop there? Let's go ahead and make them but their own food, clothes, school supplies, start up a retirement plan, apply for college, get a mortgage, buy a car, start their kids college funds, etc.

Some of us need to know that the question "how stupid can you be" is not a challenge.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:29 AM
4 moms liked this

The fact that you just had to make a whole new post about it, show the rest of us,how much this all means to you. It's probably a troll and you're the fool.

janiecw
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:29 AM
2 moms liked this
I try to assume that people like that are trolling, because if I allow myself to believe someone is that stupid I will lose all faith in humanity.
Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:29 AM
I worked at ten babysitting every weekend! That said, parents need to purchase those items....
Southern_Song
by Jo on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:31 AM
I agree with you. Even when my kids choose to work I will still provide all their needs. From food to hygeine. They merely need to pay their car insurance.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:34 AM
Once my kids worked they provided for themselves. But starting your period at 8/9 yrs old won’t allow them to just get a job lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:36 AM

Yes, that way when they finally move out on their own , they have all these expenses that they have never had and then have to learn how to budget their money.

As opposed to learning while living at home, how to budget their money for necessities. ( I am talking teens).

Quoting Southern_Song: I agree with you. Even when my kids choose to work I will still provide all their needs. From food to hygeine. They merely need to pay their car insurance.

Southern_Song
by Jo on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:39 AM
Honestly me buying them toothpaste and tampons won't hinder their budgeting abilities. They have a savings account they manage, they will pay their insurance and anything extra they get they pay for...even now woth allowance.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Yes, that way when they finally move out on their own , they have all these expenses that they have never had and then have to learn how to budget their money.

As opposed to learning while living at home, how to budget their money for necessities. ( I am talking teens).

Quoting Southern_Song: I agree with you. Even when my kids choose to work I will still provide all their needs. From food to hygeine. They merely need to pay their car insurance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Another thing is who says every one of these poor girls lives next to a store. Many rural areas are poor, if your a young girl who lives 5, 10, 20 miles from a store, how is she going to be able to obtain her own stuff? There are also suburbs that are miles from a store and have zero bus lines for them to hop on to get to a store. Kids are very much dependent on adults.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:40 AM

Good Luck to your children, they will need it.

Quoting Southern_Song: Honestly me buying them toothpaste and tampons won't hinder their budgeting abilities. They have a savings account they manage, they will pay their insurance and anything extra they get they pay for...even now woth allowance.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:41 AM

So did I but these days things are  different, parents need to provide but some don't.

Quoting Dzyre1115: I worked at ten babysitting every weekend! That said, parents need to purchase those items....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)