Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I voted for Trump because I thought it would be hilarious

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And he has not let me down. I laught almost every day at the things he does and the way people laugh at him. 

That is my confession. It doesnt bother me because I am not directly impacted by it and that is fine by me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Replies (131-136):
WilyMommy
by Bronze Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 10:51 AM

KJU has been threatening us for a long while. This has not changed. Obama ignored him and he still issued threats. If you don’t like the way Trump handles it, fine, but don’t act like if it wasn’t for Trump North Korea wouldn’t be a problem.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

How about Trump stops acting like a toddler who throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way.  Yes his tweets you must be ignorant to not see that every time Trump tweets something about him he comes back with even more threats and more testing of his weapons.  Someday it's going to push him over the edge and there will be no coming back from that.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Tweets? Seriously? Can you be more ignorant about this than that? I bet you can. LOL

How about you go there and kiss his ass and see how that goes for you. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Sorry but taunting him with childish tweets is not the way to go about it.  It's not a surprise coming from Trump though.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

It started with Clinton.  We just aren't giving anymore $ to N. Korea anymore so the asshole is pissed.  Oh that's right. Eliminate history so you know nothing. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

You may not live in the US but you could very well be impacted if a nuclear war starts because of Trump.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Quoting karlie2: How are you not directly impacted by the decisions of the president?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 10:52 AM

The point of my statement was that it doesn't matter.  It has nothing to do with my feelings on what actually happened with the popular vote, only that her vote doesn't hold nearly as much merit as she thinks it does.

Quoting WilyMommy:

What a strange statement. Why are there so many people who STILL DON’T GET that the popular vote means NOTHING in the US? It shouldn’t even be counted in the first place bc it’s number makes no difference.

For those who take solace that he didn’t win the popular vote, he’s still in the White House and the popular vote winner is not. I’m sure Clinton would have much rather won the electoral vote lol. 

Quoting Anonymous 6:

It really doesn't matter.  Clinton won the popular vote and we're still stuck with Trump anyway.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 10:59 AM

I think that if it wasn't for the taunting and the childish remarks that NK wouldn't be as big of a problem as it is.  So no Trump isn't fully responsible for them being a problem since he inherited it but he's certainly making it so much worse. I've heard that Obama carefully and lightly "threatened" them and that it just seemed to egg them on even more so I would have thought that we would learn from our mistakes, and that making threats and taunting and poking the bear isn't going to work either.

Quoting WilyMommy:

KJU has been threatening us for a long while. This has not changed. Obama ignored him and he still issued threats. If you don’t like the way Trump handles it, fine, but don’t act like if it wasn’t for Trump North Korea wouldn’t be a problem.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

How about Trump stops acting like a toddler who throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way.  Yes his tweets you must be ignorant to not see that every time Trump tweets something about him he comes back with even more threats and more testing of his weapons.  Someday it's going to push him over the edge and there will be no coming back from that.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Tweets? Seriously? Can you be more ignorant about this than that? I bet you can. LOL

How about you go there and kiss his ass and see how that goes for you. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Sorry but taunting him with childish tweets is not the way to go about it.  It's not a surprise coming from Trump though.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

It started with Clinton.  We just aren't giving anymore $ to N. Korea anymore so the asshole is pissed.  Oh that's right. Eliminate history so you know nothing. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

You may not live in the US but you could very well be impacted if a nuclear war starts because of Trump.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Quoting karlie2: How are you not directly impacted by the decisions of the president?

gkcathey
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:24 PM

What, you don't get the reference?  Really? 

Quoting WilyMommy:

“Dick joke”? 

Give me a break. 

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Yes, we know...you did this EXACT SAME POST last month.  We get it.  You are a US citizen who doesn't live in the US, so you CAN vote and do, but you don't care about your vote.  We get it.  I hope you still see it as innocent fun when when North Korea fires missiles at the US because Trump made a dick joke on Twitter.  You're an idiot.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:08 PM

Well there were only two fucking choices.  It wasn't like we had any other option so why was voting Clinton better than Trump.  Since anyone who voted for Trump according to you don't do much thinking as that was evident years ago. 

You love to just open your fucking mouth and start shit and then back track when you're called out on it. 

Quoting couture-mommy: If you think that since I dislike Trump that I must like or vote for Hillary... that would make YOU the gotdamn fool. 🙃
Quoting Anonymous 22:

Well when those were the only two choices we had then why say or agree to such ignorant statements saying that Trump voters don't do much thinking and that was evident years ago that they don't.  You make yourself look like a God damned fool especially then when you back track saying Clinton was not any better of an option.  

Quoting couture-mommy: Please point out where I said she was... I'll wait.
Quoting Anonymous 22:

Yes, because Clinton was better option.  eye rolling

Quoting couture-mommy: Well yeah... But that was evident years ago
Quoting Anonymous 21: I'm doubting that Trump voters do much thinking to begin with.
Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 9:43 PM
I didn't backtrack lol

Quoting Anonymous 22:

Well there were only two fucking choices.  It wasn't like we had any other option so why was voting Clinton better than Trump.  Since anyone who voted for Trump according to you don't do much thinking as that was evident years ago. 

You love to just open your fucking mouth and start shit and then back track when you're called out on it. 

Quoting couture-mommy: If you think that since I dislike Trump that I must like or vote for Hillary... that would make YOU the gotdamn fool.

🙃

Quoting Anonymous 22:

Well when those were the only two choices we had then why say or agree to such ignorant statements saying that Trump voters don't do much thinking and that was evident years ago that they don't.  You make yourself look like a God damned fool especially then when you back track saying Clinton was not any better of an option.  

Quoting couture-mommy: Please point out where I said she was...

I'll wait.

Quoting Anonymous 22:

Yes, because Clinton was better option.  eye rolling

Quoting couture-mommy: Well yeah... But that was evident years ago

Quoting Anonymous 21: I'm doubting that Trump voters do much thinking to begin with.

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)