Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I voted for Trump because I thought it would be hilarious

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And he has not let me down. I laught almost every day at the things he does and the way people laugh at him. 

That is my confession. It doesnt bother me because I am not directly impacted by it and that is fine by me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:31 AM

LOL, That's what's pissing them off. All the gravy trains are pulling into the station for good. Too bad!

Quoting Anonymous 11: How many liberal stances/policies are only benefiting themselves?
Quoting Anonymous 2:

No, they say that about Liberals.  Because that is the truth! LOL

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:33 AM

You are an idiot. I know it didnt. I already said that

Quoting Anonymous 12: Your vote only counted towards the popular vote which he lost so your vote didn't actually count. So funny that you think it did.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 13 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:34 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi beautiful. Happy New Year!

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:34 AM

I have no problem with voting. 

Quoting StonesGirl66: Are you tired of voting? I'm in my 50s and can tell you that imo there hasn't been a presidental candidate I've really wanted to vote for since Al Gore. Not much personality, but he is a very calm and intelligent man with good, solid political experience.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting StonesGirl66: How old are you to be so flippant?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:34 AM
If you knew that, you're an idiot for this post.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 12: Your vote only counted towards the popular vote which he lost so your vote didn't actually count. So funny that you think it did.

StonesGirl66
by Alexandra on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:34 AM
What?!

If you want to be epic technical than ask her what state she voted in. If she hails from a state that carried Trump through the electoral college her vote did count.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:35 AM

Not at all. It isnt like I could have possibly know what happened would happen. I just said why I voted for him. 

Quoting Anonymous 12: If you knew that, you're an idiot for this post.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:37 AM
What are you talking about? I asked for an example of a liberal stance or policy that is just self serving.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

LOL, That's what's pissing them off. All the gravy trains are pulling into the station for good. Too bad!

Quoting Anonymous 11: How many liberal stances/policies are only benefiting themselves?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

No, they say that about Liberals.  Because that is the truth! LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:37 AM

I think the screaming and crying about literally everything he says and does to be alternately funny and sad.  Unfortunately over the last several years this country has become a whiny, crybaby, PC nation of pansies who cannot function unless they have safe places, are getting their way and having everything handed to them.

2012Rabbit12
by JoseManuelVargas on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Figures. 🙄

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm okay with that. It is still hilarious. 

Quoting 2012Rabbit12: Can you say "selfish"?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)