Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I voted for Trump because I thought it would be hilarious

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And he has not let me down. I laught almost every day at the things he does and the way people laugh at him. 

That is my confession. It doesnt bother me because I am not directly impacted by it and that is fine by me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Replies (51-60):
2012Rabbit12
by JoseManuelVargas on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:38 AM
Entitlement to the maximum.

Quoting Anonymous 14:

I think the screaming and crying about literally everything he says and does to be alternately funny and sad.  Unfortunately over the last several years this country has become a whiny, crybaby, PC nation of pansies who cannot function unless they have safe places, are getting their way and having everything handed to them.

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Sure you did Troll.  You're just trying to start shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:40 AM
I'm not a troll. That is exactly why I voted for him

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:41 AM
You’re a US citizen? You are directly affected for the your vote.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Absentee ballot. 

Quoting Anonymous 10: How did you vote ?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Quoting karlie2: How are you not directly impacted by the decisions of the president?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 15 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:44 AM

I'm glad he is pissing off people left and right.  See the source image

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:45 AM

Only US citizens can vote.... 

No I am not 

Quoting Anonymous 10: You’re a US citizen? You are directly affected for the your vote.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Absentee ballot. 

Quoting Anonymous 10: How did you vote ?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Quoting karlie2: How are you not directly impacted by the decisions of the president?

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Then you're the worst kind of troll.  You should have your voting privileges taken away.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not a troll. That is exactly why I voted for him
Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:45 AM
Exactly. The left didn't care about hurting half of America the past 8 years. We got tired of being kicked around and hurt. Yes I put our families interest first this election.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

No, they say that about Liberals.  Because that is the truth! LOL

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 17 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:46 AM
Ahhh
So it’s all about YOU.
It doesn’t effect you so you don’t care what an incompetent uninformed egocentric jerk he is?
Great.
It’s obvious most Trump fans are airheads who are totally self centered and self indulgent.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:47 AM

So supporting the country means supporting the president regardless of what he does?  I think many including Trump failed at that when Obama was president.  

Quoting Anonymous 2:

How about the Liberals stop acting like toddlers and support their country?  This is it baby. Like it or leave.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

How about Trump stops acting like a toddler who throws a tantrum every time he doesn't get his way.  Yes his tweets you must be ignorant to not see that every time Trump tweets something about him he comes back with even more threats and more testing of his weapons.  Someday it's going to push him over the edge and there will be no coming back from that.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Tweets? Seriously? Can you be more ignorant about this than that? I bet you can. LOL

How about you go there and kiss his ass and see how that goes for you. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Sorry but taunting him with childish tweets is not the way to go about it.  It's not a surprise coming from Trump though.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

It started with Clinton.  We just aren't giving anymore $ to N. Korea anymore so the asshole is pissed.  Oh that's right. Eliminate history so you know nothing. 

Quoting Anonymous 3:

You may not live in the US but you could very well be impacted if a nuclear war starts because of Trump.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)