Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I voted for Trump because I thought it would be hilarious

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And he has not let me down. I laught almost every day at the things he does and the way people laugh at him. 

That is my confession. It doesnt bother me because I am not directly impacted by it and that is fine by me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Replies (81-90):
couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:11 PM
Happy New Year to you too My love!!!

I hope you had a great holiday

Quoting Anonymous 13: Hi beautiful. Happy New Year!

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:12 PM

You can blame your glorious GOP for that.  They're the ones who were in charge for most of Obama's 8 years and they're the ones that fucked with the ACA and made it so unaffordable in so many states by not taking advantage of the medicare expansion.  But people like you just are not educated enough to realize that because you're too busy listening to Fox News, Limbaugh, Alex Jones, etc to find out the truth.

Quoting Anonymous 16: Exactly. The left didn't care about hurting half of America the past 8 years. We got tired of being kicked around and hurt. Yes I put our families interest first this election.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

No, they say that about Liberals.  Because that is the truth! LOL

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:13 PM
I thought he was a joke too. Until I realized how much people actually responded to him. He's scary, but his 'fans' are far more terrifying.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:13 PM

No. I work part time because I love my job not because I need to work. I was a SAHM for many years and can go back to being at home any time I want. The US doesnt have say over non citizens. How do you not understand that?

Quoting Anonymous 11: Wouldn't quitting work affect you? Think big picture. What's stopping them from creating a law that spouses of US citizens also have to pay taxes?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Nah. Id stop working before I paid taxes to a country I dont even live in. The US cant touch my husbands money 

Quoting Anonymous 11: You could if the laws were changed. Even if you don't work, your household income could be taxed. A nuclear war would affect the entire world.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont pay taxes to the US. I dont care if I keep my citizenship or not. We arent going to go to war here 

Quoting Anonymous 11: Actually you are... since you are a US citizen, all sorts of things affect you, like whether or not you pay taxes on your income, if you keep your US citizenship at all, or even a world war.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Only US citizens can vote.... 

No I am not 

Quoting Anonymous 10: You’re a US citizen? You are directly affected for the your vote.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Absentee ballot. 

Quoting Anonymous 10: How did you vote ?
Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Quoting karlie2: How are you not directly impacted by the decisions of the president?

PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:15 PM

You are the worst kind of troll to take such an important implement of democracy and turn it into a game.  And I am not the one who is stupid, dear.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Just because you dont agree with me doesnt make me a troll

You are stupid if you think your opinion means I should have my voting rights taken away.

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Then you're the worst kind of troll.  You should have your voting privileges taken away.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not a troll. That is exactly why I voted for him
Quoting PinkButterfly66:

Sure you did Troll.  You're just trying to start shit.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:22 PM
Just the act of quitting because the law changes is an effect of American politics. Like it or not who the president is and what laws are put into effect absolutely affect you.

Since you are legally married, it is possible that agreements between the two countries could effect your entire household, regardless of the fact that your husband is a non citizen.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No. I work part time because I love my job not because I need to work. I was a SAHM for many years and can go back to being at home any time I want. The US doesnt have say over non citizens. How do you not understand that?

Quoting Anonymous 11: Wouldn't quitting work affect you?

Think big picture. What's stopping them from creating a law that spouses of US citizens also have to pay taxes?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Nah. Id stop working before I paid taxes to a country I dont even live in. The US cant touch my husbands money 

Quoting Anonymous 11: You could if the laws were changed. Even if you don't work, your household income could be taxed.

A nuclear war would affect the entire world.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont pay taxes to the US. I dont care if I keep my citizenship or not. We arent going to go to war here 

Quoting Anonymous 11: Actually you are... since you are a US citizen, all sorts of things affect you, like whether or not you pay taxes on your income, if you keep your US citizenship at all, or even a world war.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No I am not 

Quoting Anonymous 10: You’re a US citizen? You are directly affected for the your vote.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Absentee ballot. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Quoting karlie2: How are you not directly impacted by the decisions of the president?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:23 PM
You have no idea what you are talking about. It's hilarious

Quoting Anonymous 11: Just the act of quitting because the law changes is an effect of American politics. Like it or not who the president is and what laws are put into effect absolutely affect you.

Since you are legally married, it is possible that agreements between the two countries could effect your entire household, regardless of the fact that your husband is a non citizen.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Think big picture. What's stopping them from creating a law that spouses of US citizens also have to pay taxes?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 11: You could if the laws were changed. Even if you don't work, your household income could be taxed.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No I am not 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Absentee ballot. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 1:26 PM
I think its hilarious that you think law changes don't have an effect on you because you live abroad. I am a citizen living abroad and even the locals know that US policy affects the entire world.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You have no idea what you are talking about. It's hilarious

Quoting Anonymous 11: Just the act of quitting because the law changes is an effect of American politics. Like it or not who the president is and what laws are put into effect absolutely affect you.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No I am not 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Absentee ballot. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I dont live in the US 

2012Rabbit12
by JoseManuelVargas on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:07 PM
Smh

Quoting Anonymous 13: No. Can you?

Quoting 2012Rabbit12: Can you say "selfish"?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:08 PM
I'm doubting that Trump voters do much thinking to begin with.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)