Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I voted for Trump because I thought it would be hilarious

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

And he has not let me down. I laught almost every day at the things he does and the way people laugh at him. 

That is my confession. It doesnt bother me because I am not directly impacted by it and that is fine by me. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Replies (91-100):
couture-mommy
by "CMs Angela Rye" on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:15 PM
Well yeah... But that was evident years ago

Quoting Anonymous 21: I'm doubting that Trump voters do much thinking to begin with.

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 16 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow, you just know everything huh? Character assassinations, ASSumptions, and ignorance as usual. You ASSume everyone who has a different view is automatically GOP and uneducated. Wrong, many advance degree holding politically unaffiliated individuals like myself are done with the bullying individuals such as yourself, there is a world outside you small minded little bubble, and you ARE the problem.

Even this journalist in England gets it. Watch and learn something.

https://youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

You can blame your glorious GOP for that.  They're the ones who were in charge for most of Obama's 8 years and they're the ones that fucked with the ACA and made it so unaffordable in so many states by not taking advantage of the medicare expansion.  But people like you just are not educated enough to realize that because you're too busy listening to Fox News, Limbaugh, Alex Jones, etc to find out the truth.

Quoting Anonymous 16: Exactly. The left didn't care about hurting half of America the past 8 years. We got tired of being kicked around and hurt. Yes I put our families interest first this election.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

No, they say that about Liberals.  Because that is the truth! LOL

Quoting couture-mommy: And this is why people say that Trump voters only think of themselves.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:47 PM
Very true.

Quoting couture-mommy: Well yeah... But that was evident years ago

Quoting Anonymous 21: I'm doubting that Trump voters do much thinking to begin with.

Susan_Marie1984
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:50 PM
😂

ShesSoUnusual
by on Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:50 AM

You could have done that without having voted for him. The man always makes a mockery of himself. 

ELKmountain.mom
by on Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:53 AM
Thanks for the boost I guess
Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:04 AM

I am 45 and no I am not tired of voting.  This is the only election that was a lose lose.

Quoting StonesGirl66: Are you tired of voting? I'm in my 50s and can tell you that imo there hasn't been a presidental candidate I've really wanted to vote for since Al Gore. Not much personality, but he is a very calm and intelligent man with good, solid political experience.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting StonesGirl66: How old are you to be so flippant?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:05 AM

Yes, because Clinton was a better option. eye rolling

Quoting Anonymous 21: Very true.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 22 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:06 AM

Yes, because Clinton was better option.  eye rolling

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Jan. 4, 2018 at 2:06 AM
That's nice, dear.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)