Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Woman who punched male groper defends actions and attire: 'A human’s body is their own'

Posted by   + Show Post

Woman who punched male groper defends actions and attire: 'A human’s body is their own'

Yahoo Style UK team,Yahoo Lifestyle Tue, Jan 2 11:13 AM EST 

by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:26 PM
Replies (91-94):
Basherte
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 5:08 PM

oh ffs, men walk around all the time topless. You don't see women groping them. 

Have some self control. 

She had every right to do that.

CafeMom Tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 5:11 PM
....or spend all day punching people. Ok.

Quoting Anonymous 18: Bottom line is wear what you want to wear and if anyone misbehaves punch them.

Quoting Anonymous 12: Bottom line is it doesn’t matter. Nobody can control what assholes do. So kept your damn shirt on. Don’t go to skanky concerts. Don’t go home drunk with strange men. Use your brains.

Quoting Anonymous 18: How do you know? Did they videotape his actions the whole time? That aside you know as well as I that clothed women have been and are still being groped. I'm one of them and I'm willing to bet someone you know is too.

Regardless of he specifically groped anyone wearing a t-shirt, she said she was harassed the day before when she was wearing a t-shirt.

Quoting Anonymous 12: He didn�t grab the fully clothed women around her. Weird.
Quoting Anonymous 18: She's right, no buts, those assholes will grope you fully clothed as easily as not clothed.
Quoting Anonymous 12: She�s right. But at the same time, if having your tits out is causing several instances of grabbing, then put them away or shut up and deal with it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 19 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 5:24 PM
What does she expect?
ninjakids
by Christina on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:29 PM
It’s also not okay to run up behind a woman, reach around and grab her boobs. He got what he deserved, and if it was my boys they’d be hoping that’s all the got.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting ninjakids: Lesson learned for the man I’ll bet.

Who would she tell/report it to exactly? There are clearly no security anywhere near them.

He deserved what he got.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting ninjakids: Clothing does not mean consent. She also says how she was grabbed harassed even while wearing a tshirt.

Good for her for knocking some sense in to him. Every gender has the right to stick up for themselves

Stick up for themselves, yes. That means protecting themselves and getting away from the assailant. That means filing a complaint, etc. It does not mean that you get to walk a number of feet back to where the guy is and start punching him in the head.

I don't agree. He wasn't anywhere near her anymore and it's not okay to go around punching people. If it was a public event, there would have been security.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)