Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who else would do this?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So i ordered bras online. They came in 2 different shippments. Package 1 of 2 said it was delivered on a tuesday... no package. So i waited until friday and called customer service. They said nothing could be done until sunday, they told me to call if i still hadnt gotten it. So i called monday since i hadnt gotten my package. They returned money back to my account and said i could reorder by calling a different number.

By thursday the money was returned. I was thinking of just buying from a different company because each time i talked to someone they were very rude. Well my package came 2 weeks after it said it was delivered.

The first thing i did was call them and tell them i got my package so i could pay them. Dh said i am weird. That no one would do that. Would you?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 3, 2018 at 3:10 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:12 PM
Yes I would call them but Im not a fucking thief
fatcat0908
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:14 PM
I would call and tell them if they wanted them back they could send a postage paid envelope/box, however by that point I was longer willing to pay for them.
susannah2000
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:18 PM

Keeping something you haven't paid for is stealing. It sounds like their customer service dept is probably completely separate from their shipping dept, maybe not even in the same state, so they didn't know what was going on. You got the merchandise you ordered, you need to pay for it.

susannah2000
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:20 PM

Quoting mojogirl:

considering they were so rude i'd say fuck 'em

So because a service person is rude, you have the right to take the merchandise without paying for it? Interesting code of ethics.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 3, 2018 at 6:31 PM
I already did before i wrote this. Just curious, dh said no one would and i was odd.

Quoting susannah2000:

Keeping something you haven't paid for is stealing. It sounds like their customer service dept is probably completely separate from their shipping dept, maybe not even in the same state, so they didn't know what was going on. You got the merchandise you ordered, you need to pay for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 8:37 PM
But they returned the funds. I'd probably call 1 more time and then say screw it and keep them. You've tried multiple times to hold up your end of the sale.

Quoting Anonymous 1: They charged me.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Idk. I would probably call them and let them know... chances are they won’t charge you or make you return it.
Saphira1207
by Platinum Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:15 PM

I"ve done something similar.  The cashier looked at me kind of funny and said most wouldnt do that.  I agreed with her, and said that I'm not like other people and am fine with it.  She was impressed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:21 PM

On black Friday I ordered a calico critters house for my daughter.  It never came when it said it was delivered and instead I got another item I had ordered that had said it didn't ship.  I called them up and they sent me a new one and upped the shipping for free.  A few days later I got it, almost a month later I get another package from them and it's the same house.  I called them and they told me to keep it so I gave it to my sister for her kids as a Christmas present.

2blessed2bitch
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:28 PM
One time we got 2 go karts. I called but they said our bad, keep it. And they didn't charge me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:29 PM

I would call and send it back to them.

If they told me just to keep them I would but otherwise I would be stealing.

It is not about who they are ore what they do, it is about the person I am

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)