Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What happened at the end of lost?

Posted by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:05 PM
  • 11 Replies
Please someone help me out here. I am confused. Watched the last episode but I am still confused. Did they all die? I saw jack die but I didn't see the others die but at the end. Like claire and kate i saw them fly away on that plane but at the end all the dead and living meet jack at that church. I am really confused. Can someone please tell me what happened.
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Countrygerl
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:13 PM
Anyone?
Countrygerl
by Gold Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:14 PM
?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:17 PM
They all did but at different times and ended up together in the same place because they went through the most important time of their life together and belonged together as a group. I hated how they killed sun! She deserved a better death.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:18 PM

Who the fuck knows. I hated that ending.

Elyce225
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:18 PM

They were all dead the whole time but had to find each other to cross over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:19 PM
They all died in the plane crash.
cupcake7734
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:21 PM
The entire show was them in Purgatory, and as each person accepted their fate, they 'died' in the shows' episodes. The last scene was them meeting up to enter the afterlife together.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:21 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jan. 3, 2018 at 4:22 PM
Everyone dies some on the island before Jack dies. Some off the island after Jack dies. Somehow all their consciouses were sent to an alternate reality where they all lived happily ever after.
ShesSoUnusual
by Cat on Jan. 4, 2018 at 1:34 AM

I have heard so many different theories. But how I see it, is that they all died at different times in their lives and met each other at the Church, and then moved onto a peaceful afterlife together. Don't know if I'm right or not though!

My favorite series ending was Six Feet Under. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)