Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im pro abortion bc I think

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 185 Replies
3 moms liked this
All women should have access to free abortion procedures up to the end of the first trimester, paid for by the government, regardless of income. As it stands, there are too many unloved and uncared for children and babies in this country who have become a financial burden on our economy. It costs much more to provide healthcare and food benefits for 18 years for a child born to a mother who could not afford an abortion, than it does to provide a one time low cost procedure to eliminate an embryo from the beginning. (One time meaning per potential baby, not per woman).

In a perfect world this wouldnt even be an issue bc all people would reproduce responsibly and provide care for the children they made. But let's face it ladies, we don't live in that world. And its more humane to just eliminal en embryo vs allow them to be born and live a low quality of life.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 11, 2018 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jan. 11, 2018 at 5:10 PM
9 moms liked this
I think if you choose to have any elective medical procedure you should pay for it yourself. What's next, free breast implants for flat chested girls?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 11, 2018 at 5:23 PM
8 moms liked this
I don't know anyone pro-abortion. I know plenty who are prochoice. Myself included
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 11, 2018 at 5:35 PM
4 moms liked this

I respectfully disagree. 

Melissa_4
by Navy Mom on Jan. 11, 2018 at 5:37 PM
4 moms liked this

I disagree.  I think our rights to have acess to abortion and make the decision for ourselves whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term should be protected, but the government didn't force us to have sex, so they shouldn't be forced to pay for it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 11, 2018 at 5:47 PM
No
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2018 at 6:10 PM
I suspect that you are smart enough to know the difference and don't need me to spell it out for you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I think if you choose to have any elective medical procedure you should pay for it yourself. What's next, free breast implants for flat chested girls?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 11, 2018 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
Like I said, in a perfect world...

But in the real world, providing abortion services at no cost will save the government so much money in the long run it would be worth it.

Quoting Melissa_4:

I disagree.  I think our rights to have acess to abortion and make the decision for ourselves whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term should be protected, but the government didn't force us to have sex, so they shouldn't be forced to pay for it.

NotACatfish
by on Jan. 11, 2018 at 6:12 PM
18 moms liked this
I think we need to make birth control free and widely available. People need to be better educated. No more of the abstinence only crap. That would lessen the need for abortions.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jan. 11, 2018 at 6:15 PM
2 moms liked this
I'm pro abortion because I really think people should just stop having babies.
soonergirl980
by Bronze Member on Jan. 11, 2018 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
I abhor abortion but understand the need. However there is no way in hell the government should pay for it. If you and the guy you are sleeping with can’t round up 500 dollars to pay for your poor choices then maybe you should donus all a favor and not have sex.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)