Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't think the cops could see me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I live across the street to the police station. Apparently their outside cameras pick up my driveway. I had no idea until yesterday when I fell. It was a skating rink and I was walking (carefully) to the mailbox when the fucking asshole dog got excited about a fucking squirrel and took off. He was beside me and his ass slipped put from under him when he tried to run and he knocked me down. He's about 160lbs.
The pain in my elbow exploded as it hit the pavement and I just sat and cried for a second. The next thing I know, two officers are running over from the station. I guess the dispatcher saw me fall and told them.
They helped me get get my purse and stuff and the dog in the house and then they drove me to urgent care.
I have a broken elbow and a severely sprained ankle.
I'm very grateful for that dispatcher and the officers. It would have been really painful to get myself up and to the Dr.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2018 at 7:23 AM
Replies (111-120):
motherslove82
by Emerald Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:01 AM
That was really sweet of them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 24 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:02 AM
No, it’s not. I worry about you with each reply you make. You don’t work with a full deck.

Quoting Southern_Song: That would bother me. That's illegal. It's illegal surveillance of private property.
Malissa1578
by Platinum Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:04 AM

I am so sorry, I know how much things like that hurt. Glad theywere able to see and help you, very sweet helping story. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 25 on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:23 AM
I'm sorry you got hurt. Feel better soon!
chellybean1072
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:54 AM
It’s wondearful that they came to help you!! Hope you heal quickly 😊
Marie207
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 3:39 AM

That was so nice.  You should be thankful for them. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jan. 19, 2018 at 6:23 AM
What in the world does your story have to do with hers? I highly doubt you live in the same place as op.

Quoting Anonymous 10:

Not believing this at all. 

I was TBoned right in front of the station and to cop cars pulled into the station parking lot. Parked looked and went inside. 

I had to call for someone to come outside and they literally walked ever so slowly to the wreck.

I had a newborn in the car. I was more then freaked out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I live across the street to the police station. Apparently their outside cameras pick up my driveway. I had no idea until yesterday when I fell. It was a skating rink and I was walking (carefully) to the mailbox when the fucking asshole dog got excited about a fucking squirrel and took off. He was beside me and his ass slipped put from under him when he tried to run and he knocked me down. He's about 160lbs.
The pain in my elbow exploded as it hit the pavement and I just sat and cried for a second. The next thing I know, two officers are running over from the station. I guess the dispatcher saw me fall and told them.
They helped me get get my purse and stuff and the dog in the house and then they drove me to urgent care.
I have a broken elbow and a severely sprained ankle.
I'm very grateful for that dispatcher and the officers. It would have been really painful to get myself up and to the Dr.

Emilysmommy1971
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 7:40 PM

So sorry you got hurt, but happy someone saw you fall and was able to help.  I hope your dog is ok too.  

suzuna
by Bronze Member on Jan. 19, 2018 at 8:46 PM

Oh wow I was expecting something terrible from your title lol but this is a nice (except for the broken elbow thing) story!

JoshRachelsMAMA
by on Jan. 21, 2018 at 12:11 PM

No it isn't.

Quoting Southern_Song: That would bother me. That's illegal. It's illegal surveillance of private property.

....I am only responsible for what I say,NOT for what you understand.....
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)