Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I didn't think the cops could see me!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I live across the street to the police station. Apparently their outside cameras pick up my driveway. I had no idea until yesterday when I fell. It was a skating rink and I was walking (carefully) to the mailbox when the fucking asshole dog got excited about a fucking squirrel and took off. He was beside me and his ass slipped put from under him when he tried to run and he knocked me down. He's about 160lbs.
The pain in my elbow exploded as it hit the pavement and I just sat and cried for a second. The next thing I know, two officers are running over from the station. I guess the dispatcher saw me fall and told them.
They helped me get get my purse and stuff and the dog in the house and then they drove me to urgent care.
I have a broken elbow and a severely sprained ankle.
I'm very grateful for that dispatcher and the officers. It would have been really painful to get myself up and to the Dr.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 12, 2018 at 7:23 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:42 PM
2 moms liked this
The cameras face the street on all 4 sides. It's not like they wire tapped her. All police station have several more cameras now since BLM and others like to fabricate lies.

Quoting Southern_Song: That would bother me. That's illegal. It's illegal surveillance of private property.
LadyEmris
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:44 PM
That was so nice of them! Hope you heal quickly!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!

Quoting LadyEmris: That was so nice of them! Hope you heal quickly!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:49 PM
😆😆😆

Quoting Anonymous 6:

This story did not go the way I thought it would

PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:51 PM
2 moms liked this

Buy them something from the store that's in a sealed container.  They often aren't allowed to keep anything home made because you never know if someone put something in it.  Or order them pizza one night.  

Quoting halleys_mommy_1: As I would make them some goodies as soon as I was able. Or id get then from the store lol. That was sweet of them

cupcake7734
by on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Fucking squirrels! I'm so sorry that happened, but I'm glad someone was watching out for you and responded when you needed help. I agree with another poster; I'd take over some muffins or other goodies as a thank you when you're feeling better!
catonastick
by Gold Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:53 PM

LOL...

Quoting Southern_Song: That would bother me. That's illegal. It's illegal surveillance of private property.

*Yes I hear voices in my head, but I don't speak French so I just ignore them*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 12, 2018 at 1:54 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a good idea. They've taken homemade stuff from us before but who knows if it actually got eaten, kwim?
Ordering a few pizzas for the station is a great idea!

Quoting PoplarGrove:

Buy them something from the store that's in a sealed container.  They often aren't allowed to keep anything home made because you never know if someone put something in it.  Or order them pizza one night.  

Quoting halleys_mommy_1: As I would make them some goodies as soon as I was able. Or id get then from the store lol.

That was sweet of them

StarLight23
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 2:39 PM
1 mom liked this

What a nice story! I would definitely get a plate of cookies or something (pizza sounds good, too) as a thank you.

Are you married?  If so, hopefully they were able to call him and let him know where you were.

Heal quickly!

AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Jan. 12, 2018 at 2:40 PM
1 mom liked this

send everyone a nice fruit basket. hope you heal quickly!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)