Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TSA complaints

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Is this a fucking joke ?! I can’t bring a water bottle but by all means Alohomora spadosious away for the whole flight if you must. Hahahaha

I’m traveling this weekend and looked over the TSA list of allowed and banished items and I cracked up when I saw “Harry Potter wand”.

I was surprised what you could bring on the plane to be honest. A lot has changed since I last traveled via airplane 6 years ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2018 at 8:09 AM
Replies (11-12):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 13, 2018 at 8:25 AM
Yes it says online it’s up to the officer .

Quoting Curlymom234: Yeah that’s the annoying part. They don’t allow the nice lace needles, but a REAL needle? That’s fine. There’s actually a brand that they recommend and I hate them. They say they let all on, but that’s not completely true, especially for international travel.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Check the website, it said I could bring a whole sewing kit and sewing needs even a sewing machine if I wanted into my carry-on.

Quoting Curlymom234: Well… it’s a stick. You can only bring some knitting needles on a plane, which is really annoying. You can’t use lace needles or anything with decent quality. 😒 TSA sucks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jan. 13, 2018 at 8:41 AM
you can also bring empty, refillable bottles, so we bring Brita water bottles and fill them up after security. Clean water that doesn't cost my leg

Quoting Anonymous 3: You can buy water bottles and bring them on the plane after you go through security.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)