Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saying that you like Trump...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2018 at 9:40 AM
Replies (61-66):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jan. 13, 2018 at 9:27 PM
I know many that don't have voters remorse. Not everything is black and white. Why is that so hard for you to understand? You sound very close minded.

Quoting Anonymous 8: Yes. I know many with voter's remorse.

Quoting Anonymous 10: Just because they vote and support him doesnt mean they agree with everything he stands fir or think certain things he does are good for the country.

Quoting Anonymous 8: Explain how an intelligent person would think his PR is good for the country.

Quoting Anonymous 10: Doesnt mean one is unintelligent because they don't do what you think they should do.

Quoting Anonymous 8: I am sure some are and aren't voicing it. That's a result of ignorance. However as a whole they lack intelligence.

Quoting Anonymous 10: So are they racist? Or lack of intelligence?

Quoting Anonymous 8: I didn't think all Trump supporters were racist prior to the election...even six months ago. I mean I live in a red state, so I knew several Trump supporters. They had never given me a reason to think they were racist. However, at this point if one still supports him I have to question their intelligence. I mean...seriously. Regardless of you agree with his policies, how can anyone support someone who says such horrible things?
Mrs_Sweet
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2018 at 9:29 PM
I’m open to the notion that there is a trump voter out there who is not racist/misogynistic/lacking the empathy that should be required to co-exist with our fellow human beings; I have yet to actually meet or hear of one.

Quoting BmoreRavens:

Quoting Mrs_Sweet: Agreed. Trump supporters will say, “I like that he says what he means,” and when no one with even a slightly functioning moral compass can defend what he says, they say, “oh, he doesn’t really mean what he’s saying.” This is somehow logical in the barren mind of a trump voter.

I voted for Trump ... and I do not like that used the word ****hole ... so I did not defend it.

If you cannot understand that not all Trump voters are alike then wouldn't you be the one with the barren mind?

MeaganP
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2018 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
If you only had a brain

Quoting Anonymous 5: Of course

Quoting MeaganP: So all Republicans are racist

Every one hates everyone

Quoting Anonymous 5: All Trump supporters are racist.
MeaganP
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2018 at 11:04 PM
But she also said all Republicans are racist

Quoting Anonymous 8: Not all republicans support Trump.

Quoting MeaganP: So all Republicans are racist

Every one hates everyone

Quoting Anonymous 5: All Trump supporters are racist.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Jan. 13, 2018 at 11:08 PM
So what about somebody who voted for Obama twice but then voted for Trump because she disagreed with Hillary's policies? That automatically makes that person racist too? Ironic.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 21 on Jan. 13, 2018 at 11:10 PM
Whatever. He's better than that bitch Hillary!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)