Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just don't like her

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

There is a woman I went to college with who thinks we are friends, but I can't stand her. I have absolutely no reason not to, but everything about her pisses me off, and has since we first met. I think she is terrible at her job, she isn't very smart and it drives me batty that she and I have the same qualifications. I am actually getting another certification because I don't want people to think her skills reflect on mine. 

I am completely two-faced and always congratulate her and wish her luck, but deep down I want her to fall on her face.

That's my confession.

Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2018 at 12:22 PM
Replies (181-185):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 27 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 9:09 PM
Lmao. I love that you said "im totally two faced, im nice but I want her to fall on her face". That wins the entire day.
KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 9:20 PM
Yeah, I guarantee the teachers at your kids school don’t all love one another. Lol When I say it’s normal, I’m saying it due to 17 years of experience working with other teachers. We have those we love and respect and those we hate and wish would leave the field. 😉 Ofcourse I live in REALITY too, not fairy land where everybody loves everybody else.

Quoting Anonymous 26: That's a little concerning you are in the edudcation field and engaging in backstabbing behavior like a teenager. No wonder we have the bullying problems we do.

Quoting KairisMama: There are a few teachers I am friendly with at work, but talk about behind their back. I think they suck at their position. It�s normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 9:20 PM
1 mom liked this
It is very concerning reading some of these replies out of her.

Quoting Anonymous 5: And these are the people who are suppose to be educating our children. What, you couldn't come up with a better response? I simply have to act professional or I couldn't make a living. But hey if you think it's okay to act like a teenager at work that's your problem.

Quoting KairisMama: I guess we can’t all shit out 🌈 like you miss perfect. Lol

Quoting Anonymous 5: Oh no honey it makes perfect sense, there is nothing professional about making derogatory comments about your co-workers at work no matter how inept they might be at their jobs. It's childish and unprofessional.

Quoting KairisMama: Nothing you’ve said even makes sense. Reread some of my statements and try again.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I guess I just take being professional seriously, it's fine that you don't. But my profession is very different than yours, if I acted in a unprofessional way I'd loose clients.

Quoting KairisMama: You snowflakes would die if you had lunch in a teachers’ lounge. 🤣🤣🤣 These replies are hilarious.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Uh huh. So you think you are still in high school...got ya.
Quoting KairisMama: If you aren�t going to properly service your special needs students, and head the training and professional advice you�ve been given, you�ve lost my respect as an educator. I will vent about you with other staff who SHARE my opinion, and are forced to work with you against their will. Venting is actually very helpful. �
Quoting Anonymous 5: If you can't say something to someone's face then you have no business saying it at all. It really reflects poorly on you, I don't care how good of a teacher you think you are if your character sucks then you aren't a good person.
Quoting KairisMama: If you taught you�d see how normal it is. Go to the lounge at lunch. YIKES!! Lol
Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting KairisMama: There are a few teachers I am friendly with at work, but talk about behind their back. I think they suck at their position. It�s normal.

Talking behind someone's back is normal?  That is pretty petty and immature. If you can't say it to their face, you shouldn't say it behind their backs. 

RebeccaRaeV2
by Bex on Jan. 14, 2018 at 9:25 PM
Say it to them or shut up. Some of you never progressed past high school. Catty kids with no lives so you discuss others.

Quoting KairisMama: Chances are people have spoken about you lots behind your back. One of the teachers that should have quit 10 years ago acts like you, like she does no wrong. Venting is normal in my world. 😉

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Oh well if EVERYONE does it, than that must make it right!  I didn't know that as I tend to think for myself, not do what everyone else does and not gossip.  

Quoting KairisMama: ��� You�re damn right I talk shit about bad teachers administration refuses to do anything about. We ALL do.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Oh honey, you are a gossip and like to talk shit about others behind their back instead of handling things like an adult. I got it.

Quoting KairisMama: Lmao You don�t think that occurs? You don�t think administration is notified? Oh honey, like I said if you actually taught you�d get it. You just don�t know.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Then you go to that teacher and you talk to the teacher about your concerns instead of shit talking her behind her back.  Things can't change if you only gossip about people instead of actually doing things.

Quoting KairisMama: I think it�s shitty to ignore a special needs child in your classroom and not differentiate instruction. That�s whats going to make me vent about you. If you�re not doing what�s best for the students, you�ve gotten on my bad side. It is what it is.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

I think it's shitty and childish to talk behind someone's back.  That's all. 

Quoting KairisMama: I honestly couldn�t care less what one may say about me. I�m sure some of the teachers I can�t stand don�t care for me. Lol Big deal.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

I just don't believe in talking behind someone's back.  If you don't want to done to you, you shouldn't do it to others.  Anything I have to say about someone, I will say it to him.  

Quoting KairisMama: If you taught you�d see how normal it is. Go to the lounge at lunch. YIKES!! Lol

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Talking behind someone's back is normal?  That is pretty petty and immature. If you can't say it to their face, you shouldn't say it behind their backs. 

KairisMama
by Sapphire Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 9:29 PM
I do report their shitty teaching and failure to obey IEPs, to administration. Administration deals with it in their horrid way and nothing changes. I’m not going to suddenly respect horrid teachers because my administrators fail to advocate, and ignore what’s happening. I’ll continue to disrespect those who fail students with specialized services. If you’re bad at your job, and disservicing students, I have nothing nice to say about you.

Quoting RebeccaRaeV2: Say it to them or shut up. Some of you never progressed past high school. Catty kids with no lives so you discuss others.

Quoting KairisMama: Chances are people have spoken about you lots behind your back. One of the teachers that should have quit 10 years ago acts like you, like she does no wrong. Venting is normal in my world. �°ï¿½ï¿½ï¿½

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Oh well if EVERYONE does it, than that must make it right!  I didn't know that as I tend to think for myself, not do what everyone else does and not gossip.  

Quoting KairisMama: ���°�¯�¿�½���¤���£���°�¯�¿�½���¤���£���°�¯�¿�½���¤���£ You���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½re damn right I talk shit about bad teachers administration refuses to do anything about. We ALL do.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Oh honey, you are a gossip and like to talk shit about others behind their back instead of handling things like an adult. I got it.

Quoting KairisMama: Lmao You don���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½t think that occurs? You don���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½t think administration is notified? Oh honey, like I said if you actually taught you���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½d get it. You just don���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½t know.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Then you go to that teacher and you talk to the teacher about your concerns instead of shit talking her behind her back.  Things can't change if you only gossip about people instead of actually doing things.

Quoting KairisMama: I think it���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½s shitty to ignore a special needs child in your classroom and not differentiate instruction. That���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½s whats going to make me vent about you. If you���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½re not doing what���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½s best for the students, you���¢�¯�¿�½�¯�¿�½ve gotten on my bad side. It is what it is.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

I think it's shitty and childish to talk behind someone's back.  That's all. 

Quoting KairisMama: I honestly couldn������¢���¯���¿���½���¯���¿���½t care less what one may say about me. I������¢���¯���¿���½���¯���¿���½m sure some of the teachers I can������¢���¯���¿���½���¯���¿���½t stand don������¢���¯���¿���½���¯���¿���½t care for me. Lol Big deal.

Quoting ReedusStalker:

I just don't believe in talking behind someone's back.  If you don't want to done to you, you shouldn't do it to others.  Anything I have to say about someone, I will say it to him.  

Quoting KairisMama: If you taught you������¢���¯���¿���½���¯���¿���½d see how normal it is. Go to the lounge at lunch. YIKES!! Lol

Quoting ReedusStalker:

Quoting KairisMama: There are a few teachers I am friendly with at work, but talk about behind their back. I think they suck at their position. It������¢���¯���¿���½���¯���¿���½s normal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)