Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So NEVER thought I would encounter this in real life - but just came face to face with an adult snowflake

Posted by   + Show Post

Update

the part was great btw the band was awesome never saw host but plenty of people wearing cologne! ha ha ha ha (I wasn't one of them)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

We bought tickets a while ago to a party of sorts, like a fundraiser.  Not really anyone we know but a good time out.

It's tonight

We just got notice from the hosts that they dont want us to wear perfume or cologne as they are VERY sensitive to it and it could be overhwhelming.

WIsh they would have put this on their invite to purchase tickets, I may or may not still have gone but at least I would know.

My question is I use a dry spray deoderant with a scent (Sexy Intrigue) lol

Please file all Complaints directly with the Complaint Department

by on Jan. 13, 2018 at 1:14 PM
Replies (151-158):
mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Jan. 14, 2018 at 10:03 AM

LOL yea okay

Quoting Anonymous 37:

how is that "snowflake" material?

I actually worked with a woman 20 years who was chemically sensitive and would pass out when exposed to strong perfumes/colognes.

I find that many of your posts really stretch things to try to fit in here. You need to back away and regroup. Your desparate desire to fit in by being judgemental is really sad.

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Jan. 14, 2018 at 10:04 AM

This is the thing I can always count on from MC  over the top insane replies.

LOL!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 10:14 AM
Not just that, bc you think this makes them snowflakes lol. Plus you had an issue with it, enough to make a post.

It isn't asking them to alter their life. Another reason you look like the snowflake, take things to the extreme. A quality most snowflakes have.

It may have been discussed, but you can't say "my question is" and follow up with just an incomplete sentence. Doesn't help your case at all.

Angry? Lol snowflake, nothing even comes off as angry. I give you a 1.5 in your extreme, but pitiful attempt at deflection.

Quoting mmm2015:

Why do you think I have a big issue with this? Because I posted it on cafemom? LOLOL

It alters peoples personal grooming habits, some people like to wear their perfumes and it IS asking them to fogo it. Hnece snowflakeville

I know I never aksed the question in the OP but it was later discussed and answered, thanks

Ohhh you seem angry, are you angry over the internet?

That's special.

Quoting Anonymous 34: Lol, if you think this is asking you to alter your life and have a big issue with this, you are the snowflake.

Not wearing smelly shit for a day doesn't alter your life.

You specifically said: My question is I use a dry spray deoderant with a scent (Sexy Intrigue) lol

You never asked a question, so before bad mouthing others take a look at yourself. Get a brain, then maybe you won't be such a snowflake either.

Quoting mmm2015:

No I wasn't asking anyone to alter their lives for me, not snowflake.

and the question was about my deoderant, although never poised in the OP it was conveyed and answered.

thanks for participating im handing out trophies later

Quoting Anonymous 34: Um you sound like the snowflake and fyi you never asked a question.

Quoting mmm2015:

We bought tickets a while ago to a party of sorts, like a fundraiser.  Not really anyone we know but a good time out.

It's tonight

We just got notice from the hosts that they dont want us to wear perfume or cologne as they are VERY sensitive to it and it could be overhwhelming.

WIsh they would have put this on their invite to purchase tickets, I may or may not still have gone but at least I would know.

Cowgirl_Coyote
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 12:15 PM

I think the real adult snowflake in this situation is you. 

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Jan. 14, 2018 at 12:29 PM

I don't agree, since I am not the one asking for special things from 200 people.

but hey - you're entitled to your opinoin.

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote:

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Jan. 14, 2018 at 12:32 PM

LOL so making a post equal big issue in your mind. Oh that's funny.

I did admit and will admint as soon as this happened I thought it would be GREAT to post on cafemom because well this is a cafemom come to reality for me.

Is it a huge deal to no perfume? No - as I said long before your rolled in

Yes you seem upset by this, since you're flinging insults at me.

Did I touch a nerve? Have you been called a snowflake before and some how internalized this?

The only one making this a "big deal" is you and your like minded friends , who are in here bashing and jumping up and down like this is the end of your worlds LOLOL

its just a post on the internet, save your vengence and fire for life sweetheart.

Quoting Anonymous 34: Not just that, bc you think this makes them snowflakes lol. Plus you had an issue with it, enough to make a post. It isn't asking them to alter their life. Another reason you look like the snowflake, take things to the extreme. A quality most snowflakes have. It may have been discussed, but you can't say "my question is" and follow up with just an incomplete sentence. Doesn't help your case at all. Angry? Lol snowflake, nothing even comes off as angry. I give you a 1.5 in your extreme, but pitiful attempt at deflection.
Quoting mmm2015:

Why do you think I have a big issue with this? Because I posted it on cafemom? LOLOL

It alters peoples personal grooming habits, some people like to wear their perfumes and it IS asking them to fogo it. Hnece snowflakeville

I know I never aksed the question in the OP but it was later discussed and answered, thanks

Ohhh you seem angry, are you angry over the internet?

That's special.

Quoting Anonymous 34: Lol, if you think this is asking you to alter your life and have a big issue with this, you are the snowflake. Not wearing smelly shit for a day doesn't alter your life. You specifically said: My question is I use a dry spray deoderant with a scent (Sexy Intrigue) lol You never asked a question, so before bad mouthing others take a look at yourself. Get a brain, then maybe you won't be such a snowflake either.
Quoting mmm2015:

No I wasn't asking anyone to alter their lives for me, not snowflake.

and the question was about my deoderant, although never poised in the OP it was conveyed and answered.

thanks for participating im handing out trophies later

Quoting Anonymous 34: Um you sound like the snowflake and fyi you never asked a question.
Quoting mmm2015:

It's tonight

Cowgirl_Coyote
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 12:32 PM

You're the one who thinks that people should have to deal with severe allergies because you want to wear perfume. 

Quoting mmm2015:

I don't agree, since I am not the one asking for special things from 200 people.

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote:

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Jan. 14, 2018 at 12:33 PM

DId I say that?

Hmmmm

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote:

You're the one who thinks that people should have to deal with severe allergies because you want to wear perfume. 

Quoting mmm2015:

Quoting Cowgirl_Coyote:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)