Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is it ok to give a 4 month old carnation milk?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
We’re out of formula & I refuse to breastfeed
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 13, 2018 at 9:44 PM
Replies (71-78):
sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 1:23 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: My nips hurt. I’m dobe with that. I’m down to my last can of Enfamil
Quoting Anonymous 24:

You do realize it is free to breastfeed?

I suggest you find a church or food pantry or ask for free samples from your ped to feed your child. Do not restort to junk that is not for your baby's new tummy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: With pennies and nickels?
Quoting Anonymous 11: Buy some fucking formula before you endanger your child's life.

If you are not a troll....

Get the fuck over yourself and your sore nipples. Your child eating takes priority over a few minutes of pain. Period. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 28 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 1:33 AM
Are you even serious with this?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 29 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 1:40 AM
Only if you add some nesquik to get it.
nikabear
by Platinum Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 6:46 AM
What kind of formula does your baby use?
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 7:00 AM
No. You need to figure out a way to get your baby some formula.
Babyberry000
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 7:06 AM
I'm not sure what time it is where you live but your babies pediatrician should have sample cans on hand for free you can use until you can buy a regular sized can. Emergency room away has formula also they send you the bill through the mail.
It was pretty unnecessary to add the part about breastfeeding.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 30 on Jan. 14, 2018 at 7:11 AM
My friends son could only tolerate 1% skim milk, he vomited every other types of milk and formula. The Dr okayed it at 6 months old.

Quoting Madeyemoody: My husband rejected all formulas and it was evaporated mil and karo syrup that his pedi put him on.

Quoting PJMM: The homemade formulas I remember from Dr Spock involve evaporated milk and corn syrup. That was the seventies though when he wrote the edition I read. But you won't nurse or pump? You can't be serious with that shit.
sauceda
by Bronze Member on Jan. 14, 2018 at 7:17 AM

Nipple covers $7.50 at walmart

Quoting Anonymous 1: My nips hurt. I’m dobe with that. I’m down to my last can of Enfamil
Quoting Anonymous 24:

You do realize it is free to breastfeed?

I suggest you find a church or food pantry or ask for free samples from your ped to feed your child. Do not restort to junk that is not for your baby's new tummy.

Quoting Anonymous 1: With pennies and nickels?
Quoting Anonymous 11: Buy some fucking formula before you endanger your child's life.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)