Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How to attract a Rich Husband?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I want to marry a rich guy. I want a prenup, so even if we divorce, I'm set for life.

My father left my mother after 30 years of marriage for a younger woman. My mother is devasted and struggling financially. I don't ever want to be in that situation.

How can I attract a rich guy? What's the secret?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2018 at 12:30 AM
Replies (81-90):
growerj
by on Feb. 20, 2018 at 6:11 AM

What about sugar baby dating?

Myw1ldcrazylife
by Gold Member on Feb. 20, 2018 at 6:22 AM

I don't know many truly wealthy men who want a younger woman with kids.  Notice most are leaving their current wife and kids for a younger model who eventually provides him with more kids?  I am not an expert, but I know kids were a big deterent for the wealthier men when I was dating a few years back. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 14 on Feb. 20, 2018 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Bmat:

Young, long hair, trim body, willing to sleep around but only with proven rich guys, pretty and sexy clothes but not slutty. Artfully applied makeup but not too much, carefully managed hair so that it looks classy.

edited to add: I am assuming you are not really serious. Don't judge a guy by the amount in his investment portfolio, you may well not find happiness. And when you lose your youthful good looks, he could well move on to the next (pardon me) gold-digger.

If you want to be a trophy wife to a man 30 years older than you, perhaps.

If you want to marry someone your own age, you need actual substance.   Hot sex just doesn't cut it - that's what the mistress is for.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 33 on Feb. 20, 2018 at 10:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Take a debutante type class so you know how to act in rich circles.

Chris030406
by anonsneednotreply on Feb. 20, 2018 at 10:53 AM
This. And it helps to not be a gold digging whore.

Quoting Anonymous 7: You need to be a classy person, respectible, intelligent.
V35
by Veronica. on Feb. 20, 2018 at 11:03 AM
Libraries and book stores have books on this topic. You'll find them in self help. They should be called how to be a gold digging skank.
Bmat
by Bronze Member on Feb. 20, 2018 at 3:56 PM

Makes senses to me! :)  Substance works. :)

Quoting Anonymous 14:

Quoting Bmat:

Young, long hair, trim body, willing to sleep around but only with proven rich guys, pretty and sexy clothes but not slutty. Artfully applied makeup but not too much, carefully managed hair so that it looks classy.

edited to add: I am assuming you are not really serious. Don't judge a guy by the amount in his investment portfolio, you may well not find happiness. And when you lose your youthful good looks, he could well move on to the next (pardon me) gold-digger.

If you want to be a trophy wife to a man 30 years older than you, perhaps.

If you want to marry someone your own age, you need actual substance.   Hot sex just doesn't cut it - that's what the mistress is for.

readyforhim
by Emerald Member on Feb. 20, 2018 at 3:59 PM
You must be a catch for him as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Feb. 20, 2018 at 6:24 PM
Look for an older wealthy guy. The uglier you are, the older you’ll have to go. Hang out at places that rich, retired seniors visit like golf and bocce clubs.
lukesmom2002
by Ruby Member on Feb. 20, 2018 at 6:31 PM
A rich guy will want a prenuptial that keeps you from getting his money. When my son gets married someday ( awesome gay marriage is legal) his spouse will have to sign a prenup or my son can’t access his trust at all. Sounds mean but if someone loves him they will understand and not care. I signed one when I married my husband and won’t get a dime of his family money. It’s fine we have money we earned together that is ours. Make your own money.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)