Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do I do? my narc ex-husband manipulated two of my friends who I shared confidential information with

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I have been really busy with work lately with the upcoming tax season and haven't talked to these friends since Christmas I guess (they are a married couple) and come to find out they have been stolen by my ex-husband. Idk what to do. I am so scared. I thought I could trust these friends since I had known them for years. I shared confidential information with them as well as updates about my kids (ex has no right to them, even though he is the father. Drug abuser and abusive). Anyhow, no telling what they are talking about or what pictures they are sending him of me and our kids. I am so afraid. I am never trusting anyone else. What do I do?
Posted by Anonymous on Jan. 14, 2018 at 1:36 AM
Replies (131-136):
by on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:45 AM
This is social media.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have shut down all social media. They did indeed post pictures of our kids that he has no business having. I have installed a security camera around Thanksgiving bc I thought they may try something during the holidays. The code word for my family is a good idea that I hadn't thought of. I will talk to them about it

Quoting Anonymous 28: For starters get rid of all social media. Don't open any new accounts. Just shut it all down.

And keep all mutual friends at a distance, avoid them if possible.

Install lights and cameras along the perimeter of your home.

And the only people you should confide in is your attorney, and social worker if you have one.

Any contact he or mutual friends have with you screen shot it and send to your attorney and a separate email account.

Any communication you have with your ex or mutual individuals needs to be via text, email or writing. NO phone calls or personal conversations.

And notify your ex parole/probation officer if he has one.

Have a family member check on you a few times a week with a code of sorts. If they don't hear from you, with the code then they should call the police to do a welfare check.
by Gold Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 4:51 AM

LMAO@ stolen people.

by Anonymous 34 on Jan. 16, 2018 at 5:10 AM
Watch the movie called Enough.
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM
No he didn't get put in jail but for just a few days for some reason

Quoting Anonymous 32: But I thought he was in jail on drug charges.
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:35 PM
Nope, not untrue but they could alter things since they are hackers etc

Quoting honeyrder: Slander? Are the things you told them untrue?

Quoting Anonymous 1: My God now I know. They were even with me when I had my kids in the hospital. They said that they agreed that my then husband seemed like he was on something and that I should be careful of him. Come to find out they were using me too apparently.
I just hope they don't us my texts in court as slander against him or something

Quoting Anonymous 2: So your xhusband kidnapped this couple without a struggle? How odd.

Be careful who you talk too, because they talk too.
by Foreign Queen on Jan. 16, 2018 at 12:41 PM
They ain’t your friends then. I wouldn’t affiliate with them anymore.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)